bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
Easily the most fucked up, inexplicable play call in the entire game.

3rd Quarter
7:39 3rd & 9, KC9
Terrance Williams rushed up the middle for 3 yard loss

1060v1ejpg.gif

cmd34

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Romo's decision-making and accuracy was definitely a factor today but I'd still think too much is on him. No running game to speak off and a defense that can't stop the run when we know the run is coming.

The overall lack of discipline and accountability (as Jimmy Johnson said "country club atmosphere") is still this team's achilles heal. No player truly respects Jason nor do the fear real consequences. The guy they really answer to will just make excuses and tell the world how the Giants came out of nowhere to win a Super Bowl.

Romo gets the blame today but without him we're a 2-14 team.

GloryDaysRBack

Quality Starter
Reaction score
you can blame dez for a drop...or randle for a fumble..sure, they might win us the game

doesnt change the fact that romo was awful

GloryDaysRBack

Quality Starter
Reaction score
there is no question that Romo gives this team the best chance to win...we know that

but this team isnt more than a 8-10 win team with him..he isnt good enough to take us further than that

Reaction score
Romo isn't right. He's not passing as accurately as before. This is a QB league. The Cowboys aren't good enough to compensate in other ways. .... so they are mediocre.

cmd34

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Todd Hebert ‏@ToddHebert 11m
@J_BSn but I am not going to get into this with you. You are a DCU cry baby. So go blame it on romo with them and have a good time

shout out from theebs!!!

Reaction score
Holy mother of God. In my local market, today's 4:00 pm game is Oakland vs. Jacksonville. I don't think I can watch it.

bkeavs

UDFA
Reaction score
romo bad surgery on a bulging disk in the offseason not a cyst. Didn't tell ownership until after his contract was signed

There is significant worry in the organization about his health this season

That is a fact. Not a hostile source

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
Protection has been great over the first two weeks.

They can't run block worth a shit, but mush head has had time.

Reaction score
what? he had both today and lost....thats what i meant
So is your point that he will never be able to win even if you give him a defense and protection? Or is your point that he can lose a game even if he has a defense and protection?

They're two completely different things. Your post sounded like it was a more general, never gonna happen thing.

Reaction score
how the fuck did anyone think we would beat the chiefs soundly? what the fuck were you guys thinking?
GTFO with that bullshit.

The Chiefs didn't cover either. How could you possibly have thought they would cover that line? Just cause Vegas set it there?

Top Bottom