Cowboysrule122

Draft Pick
Reaction score
Quote Originally Posted by Reality

1) If you complain about the team in any way in this thread, your account will be suspended or banned.

Ridiculous. What a joke that site is.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
1jY3vSa.gif

:lol Awwe schucks paw!

That's just classic

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score

I know. Its amazing they do stuff like that.

Just don't get it either. People should be allowed to have whatever opinion they want. I told those fools numerous times the way to deal with stuff like that is when people have assinine or moronic opinions just let the other members (or cabal) deal with it and rip them to shreds.

Cowboysrule122

Draft Pick
Reaction score
My buddy is a Giants fan and he told me this morning we were damn lucky.

I told him, not for nothing but your team played like shit too. Oh, and Manning is a fuckin' ******. Just look at him.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
My buddy is a Giants fan and he told me this morning we were damn lucky.

I told him, not for nothing but your team played like shit too. Oh, and Manning is a fuckin' ******. Just look at him.

They arnt really one's to be complaining about "damn lucky"

Reaction score
‏@wingoz 1h
Cowboys won, but here's a concern: team was +5 in TO differential, and won by just 5. Since 2004 avg margin of victory +5 or better? 21 pts.

Mr.Po

Reaction score
Speaking on knee injuries.

Cant say I have ever seen a lineman chop block his own player.

pouncey_medium.gif

Reaction score
2013 Week 2: Cowboys @ Chiefs Game Thread

September, 9, 2013

By Todd Archer | ESPNDallas.com

IRVING, Texas – The Dallas Cowboys can begin getting into the rhythm of an NFL season this week with their Week 2 game at Kansas City.

The players have meetings and a light workout today with their normal day off on Tuesday.

What to watch for leading up to the game:

Time for a return, Part I: Anthony Spencer did not play Sunday vs. the New York Giants, but he was able to do more running over the weekend and expressed optimism that he could make his season debut against the Chiefs. Spencer has not practiced since undergoing knee surgery on July 25, so even if he can play Sunday the Cowboys might choose to break him in slowly.

Time for a return, Part II: Brian Waters spent the first 11 years of his career in Kansas City and is one of the more beloved players. He was inactive against the Giants after signing with the Cowboys on Sept. 3, but the Cowboys want to get him on the field as soon as possible. The question is either left guard, where Ronald Leary started vs. the Giants, or right guard, where Mackenzy Bernadeau started. Considering the love of all things Leary from the front office, Bernadeau’s spot would appear in the most jeopardy. It’s also a return for cornerback Brandon Carr, who spent the first four years of his career with the Chiefs.

Time for a return, Part III: The last time Miles Austin saw the inside of Arrowhead Stadium he had the best day in Cowboys’ history with 250 yards receiving and 10 catches. His second touchdown of the day went for 60 yards and won the game in overtime for the Cowboys.

NoDak

UDFA
Reaction score
Time for a return, Part II: Brian Waters spent the first 11 years of his career in Kansas City and is one of the more beloved players. He was inactive against the Giants after signing with the Cowboys on Sept. 3, but the Cowboys want to get him on the field as soon as possible. The question is either left guard, where Ronald Leary started vs. the Giants, or right guard, where Mackenzy Bernadeau started.

What a stupid f'n question.

Jon88

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I feel like crap today. I don't even want to think about sitting through another 3 hours of that crap right now.

Top Bottom