Jon88

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
They say cranberry juice helps.

I didn't drink anything all weekend. Part of it is I'm sore from all the work I did. I never can sleep if my muscles are sore and tense. The other part is I got worked up watching 3 hours of a huge clusterfuck last night.

Angrymesscan

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Speaking on knee injuries.

Cant say I have ever seen a lineman chop block his own player.

pouncey_medium.gif

I still cannot find any explanation for that, other than DeCastro wanted to take Pouncey out.

Jon88

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Erik Williams did the same thing to DT John Jurkovic in the NFC Title Game in 1995. He launched himself like a missle and put his helmet right into Jurkovic's knee. He was out for the game and I don't think he ever played a down again in his career.

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
Two reasons why we lose next week.

1. KC is a better coached team.

2. Last night was a huge emotional drain. No way this group of assholes can rebound.

Cowboysrule122

Draft Pick
Reaction score
Time for a return, Part III: The last time Miles Austin saw the inside of Arrowhead Stadium he had the best day in Cowboys’ history with 250 yards receiving and 10 catches. His second touchdown of the day went for 60 yards and won the game in overtime for the Cowboys.
Yeah, we remember.

[video=youtube;55Cl4ZvMh6A]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=55Cl4ZvMh6A[/video]

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Erik Williams did the same thing to DT John Jurkovic in the NFC Title Game in 1995. He launched himself like a missle and put his helmet right into Jurkovic's knee. He was out for the game and I don't think he ever played a down again in his career.

He did. Played one more year with the Packers, and then moved on.

GloryDaysRBack

Quality Starter
Reaction score
What makes you think he will play?

He wasn't even close to playing this week. I'll start talking spencer when he starts practicing.

cmd34(work)

Draft Pick
Reaction score
I thought I read they were trying to get him ready this last game but held off. Assumed he would be good to go next week.

Top Bottom