Reaction score
‏@wingoz 1h
Cowboys won, but here's a concern: team was +5 in TO differential, and won by just 5. Since 2004 avg margin of victory +5 or better? 21 pts.

That's an interesting stat.

On the one hand, you'd expect that the turnovers would yield a greater point margin.

But on the other hand, you'd also expect that greater point margins would lead to more turnovers (teams playing from far behind are forced to take more chances to get back into the game).

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
d0909lbj.jpg

ugh

Reaction score
Look at him. Happy as a clam.

Teams been toiling in mediocracy for 20 years, but he's happy as a pig in shit because idiots love him.

Jon88

Pro Bowler
Reaction score

Teams been toiling in mediocracy for 20 years, but he's happy as a pig in shit because idiots love him.

I'd like to see you walk up to Hulk Hogan and call him an idiot to his face.

Reaction score
Hulk is only a fan because Brooke is getting dicked by Phil Costa.

If Brooke dumped Costa and dated a Seahawk, Hulk would be rocking a Seahawk tank top.

But you wouldn't see pictures of it because their owner is an attention whoring wanne be one of hte guys ass hole.

Reaction score
I already confronted Hogan in a Denny's right before Wrestlemania 7.

Ask Jane at True Value if you dont' believe me.

Jon88

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I already confronted Hogan in a Denny's right before Wrestlemania 7.

Ask Jane at True Value if you dont' believe me.

Oh I'll ask her.

Next, I'd like to see you walk up to Jerry and call him an attention whoring wanne be one of the guys asshole.

ThoughtExperiment

Quality Starter
Reaction score

Pretty much my exact thought.

That's quintessential Jerry right there. That and the shots of him being worshipped by fans. This and his money are what he lives for.

Top Bottom