dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
He'll milk that as long as he can.

That's fine. Even Scandrick is better than him.

He clearly needs reps in the new scheme...not playing in any of the preseason games and missing a lot of camp showed up for him tonight

Jon88

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
At least Tyron has come into his own. Hayden looked good. So did Selvie. And Leary.

Jon88

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
He clearly needs reps in the new scheme...not playing in any of the preseason games and missing a lot of camp showed up for him tonight

He needs to get his head out of his ass and stop getting injured all the time. We don't need another Newman ever again.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Ware, Selvie and Hatcher were 100% gassed in the 4th qtr

We really need Spencer and that loser Ratliff back

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
This thread is for fans who want to enjoy the win and not dwell on the negatives right now. Feel free to talk about anything positive about the Cowboys-Giants game or the Cowboys in general.

*** IMPORTANT *** Read these thread rules before posting! ***

1) If you complain about the team in any way in this thread, your account will be suspended or banned.

2) If you insult anyone, even mildly, in this thread, your account will be suspended or banned.

3) If you post sarcastic or patronizing comments, positive or not, in this thread because you cannot handle fans being happy with the team, your account will be suspended or banned.

4) If you try to find a loophole or in any way circumvent the premise of this thread, your account will be suspended or banned.

You have been warned!

/reality

VTA

UDFA
Reaction score
1jY3vSa.gif

:lol Awwe schucks paw!

GloryDaysRBack

Quality Starter
Reaction score
It's not pretty. At all. But you can win in this league this way. Our offense was sub par. Very disappointed in their performance.

ThoughtExperiment

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Watched the game at a bar with friends and couldn't hear the sound. What exactly are they testing on Romo? Ribs, ankle, or just concerned about everything?

Good win and all, but somehow I feel like when you're an incredible +5 in turnovers, you should win in a total landslide, not hanging on by your fingernails.

And Claiborne is pissing me off. He looks like anything but a #6 overall pick.

At least we didn't run the damn playclock down to 1 every play on offense. And Callahan actually got the ball to Witten in the redzone!

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
Romo, it's his ribs, bruised or whatever.

They claimed he got the wind knocked out of him.

I really think the rib(s) are broken. He got crushed and his breathing was labored all the way through his post game interview.

He's a tough SOB, that's for sure, even if they aren't broken.

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
Claiborne, I just don't think he's going to make it.

He's soft, and just doesn't do anything particularly well. You gotta hope it's still lingering injury issues, or rust from not playing in the preseason, but I've yet to see anything from him that stands out in 17 games.

Reaction score
Claiborne, I just don't think he's going to make it.

He's soft, and just doesn't do anything particularly well. You gotta hope it's still lingering injury issues, or rust from not playing in the preseason, but I've yet to see anything from him that stands out in 17 games.

I'm with you on this cat, what a damn waste

Reaction score
Claiborne missed way too many practices this summer.

It is a pretty big risk to spend two premium draft picks on a single player. So many first round picks, even early first round picks, don't live up to the very high expectations that fans have for the player.

Top Bottom