Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
Two completely different games on defense is what it felt like.

Something needs to be done with the coverages. Way too soft. I mean, I know with Tampa two, you're going to give up chunks of yardage, but Jesus Christ, that was an awful display.

Probably the best I've seen, league wide, in years, concerning the way they went after the football and sought out turnovers.

Reminds me of the Bears defenses.

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
He came back out for the 2pt play after Carr's TD, but one of my friends at the game texted me he was hobbling around pretty bad afterward.

Hopefully he will be ok.

Hobbling is not necessarily a bad thing, now if he was hopping, that'd be different.

Jon88

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
They really need to stop their routes after the fucking first down.

Holy fucking shit that's stupid

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
That's the operative word. No doubt in my mind that the Gmen score the go ahead TD if that putz doesn't deflect the ball to Carr. Even the pass to Ware was heaven sent.

I'm not going to complain about that, because how many times the Giants were on the receiving end of such gifts courtesy of the Cowboys?

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
Claiborne couldn't even cover their third receiver. And Scandy continues to be Eli's bitch.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
That's the operative word. No doubt in my mind that the Gmen score the go ahead TD if that putz doesn't deflect the ball to Carr. Even the pass to Ware was heaven sent.

Yeah it was fortunate. Got a great bounce on that muffed punt too.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Claiborne couldn't even cover their third receiver. And Scandy continues to be Eli's bitch.

I don't know that any of them struggled in true man to man, but almost all of them struggled trying to play the cover-2 stuff. Claiborne also let guys go a few times when maybe he shouldn't have.

The safety play looks like it could be a big problem. Somebody has gotta be able to get to those incut plays.

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
nbc360.gif

I'm gonna hurl

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Sounds like tests tomorrow for Romo, Dez and Claiborne. Claiborne they said dislocated his shoulder and they popped it back in.

Reaction score
Two completely different games on defense is what it felt like.

Something needs to be done with the coverages. Way too soft. I mean, I know with Tampa two, you're going to give up chunks of yardage, but Jesus Christ, that was an awful display.

Probably the best I've seen, league wide, in years, concerning the way they went after the football and sought out turnovers.

Reminds me of the Bears defenses.

It was almost like their philosophy was give them 15 to 25 yards a play but strip, poke or punch the ball afterwards and sooner or later you will get a TO...:confused

Jon88

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Sounds like tests tomorrow for Romo, Dez and Claiborne. Claiborne they said dislocated his shoulder and they popped it back in.

He'll milk that as long as he can.

That's fine. Even Scandrick is better than him.

Top Bottom