Jon88

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Then your a ******. Lost recently at NYJ, at Washington (only managed 7pts). There were those awful season opening losses in 04 and 06 when Parcells was here to Minnesota and Jacksonville

Dbair calling someone a ******. Oh the irony.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
This is like a loss to me and playing like this wont even get us 8-8 again.

Keep cheerleading though, Dbair.

I'm not cheerleading. Am glad we won the game and after struggling for several season to get any turnovers, we did get 6 tonight. Hell that's almost HALF last years total in one game.

Turnovers do matter and they do help you win games.

Still, they cant play that crappy offensively and have coverages that easy to pick on every week and expect to win.

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
I think our OL will stabilize a bit once we get rid of Bernachump...Free didn't play bad at all except when he got caught off balance blocking a D-lineman and a LB that weighted 70lbs less tossed him like a salad..

I've never seen a team do that before, seems the type of stuff the Giants pull. They just seem meaner than most teams and look to do stuff like this and push the rules to the limit like faking injuries to slow down our O. It wouldnt surprise me if that play was designed to hurt the QB.

Speaking of our O, they always seem so damn timid to start games and the rest of the game they look like they're running in quicksand, frustrating to watch considering it appeared the line was giving Romo more time than I've seen him have in the past. I sure wish they could figure out how to make those key first downs to close out a game. Sucks to see both Witten & Dez stop their routes short of the first down line on two critical plays...I thought that was basic stuff

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I'm not cheerleading. Am glad we won the game and after struggling for several season to get any turnovers, we did get 6 tonight. Hell that's almost HALF last years total in one game.

Turnovers do matter and they do help you win games.

Still, they cant play that crappy offensively and have coverages that easy to pick on every week and expect to win.

The defense will be playing fine, and shutting down the other offense, and then the offense struggles, but once the offense scores a TD, our defense goes to sleep. It just seems that the offense and defense are never on the same page.

Jon88

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
They always stop their routes before the first down. They have for years.

This team is so fucking stupid.

Jon88

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I kinda figured that temper tantrum Dez threw on the sideline was theatrics. Glad to see he made it back in.

Reaction score
First of all,,,We seem to always have high scoring affairs with Giants at home...

I'd bet the Giant's fans didn't complain when they beat us by only 3 or 4 pts(or less)and they won the turnover battle(by a lot) with Romo lighting them up numbers wise.....

Just saying a win is a win especially with our early defensive injuries....

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
I kinda figured that temper tantrum Dez threw on the sideline was theatrics. Glad to see he made it back in.

Did you see what happened to his ankle? It looked pretty bad. Hopefully it wont be something that lingers.

Reaction score

I thought they told that muthafvka he was done with a break or severe sprain,,,,I was ready to call it a season even if we had won at that point.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
First of all,,,We seem to always have high scoring affairs with Giants at home...

I'd bet the Giant's fans didn't complain when they beat us by only 3 or 4 pts(or less)and they won the turnover battle(by a lot) with Romo lighting them up numbers wise.....

Just saying a win is a win especially with our early defensive injuries....

One thing cant be argued with, it was nice to see us get some bounces and breaks go OUR way against them for a change. For years it seems every deflected ball or every loose fumble just falls right in their laps. Tonight we finally got a few lucky ones.

Jon88

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I thought they told that muthafvka he was done with a break or severe sprain,,,,I was ready to call it a season even if we had won at that point.

Nah, they would need x rays. He did it in front of all the fans. I knew he was ok.

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
One thing cant be argued with, it was nice to see us get some bounces and breaks go OUR way against them for a change. For years it seems every deflected ball or every loose fumble just falls right in their laps. Tonight we finally got a few lucky ones.

That's the operative word. No doubt in my mind that the Gmen score the go ahead TD if that putz doesn't deflect the ball to Carr. Even the pass to Ware was heaven sent.

Top Bottom