dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Yeah, the right side of the OL is horrendous. Free sucks and so does Bernadumbfuck.

Free played ok from what I could tell. Bernadeau is the real weak link in the OL, and he is gonna get benched either next week or the week after.

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Me and you both.

I'm at the point right now that I'm hoping that maybe we lose out, because the only good thing would be Garrett getting shit-canned. I can't take anymore watching plays being called for 3 yards when we need 4 yards for a first and so on.

I can't take anymore watching plays that actually WORK... and then we will not ever run them again.

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
+5 in turnovers, and we barely win the game

Gonna be a long season again.

Glad we won, but we got serious problems.

Starts with coaching. When was the last time this team has been coached to play 60 minutes of football?

Jon88

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I'm at the point right now that I'm hoping that maybe we lose out, because the only good thing would be Garrett getting shit-canned. I can't take anymore watching plays being called for 3 yards when we need 4 yards for a first and so on.

I can't take anymore watching plays that actually WORK... and then we will not ever run them again.

I'm sick of this shit too. Not a god damn thing changes.

Cowboysrule122

Draft Pick
Reaction score
Special teams played okay, the OL played well most of the game besides those shitbags, Bernadette and Free.

6 turnovers, that's great for the defense but we have to score TD's off them and hold the Giants from scoring. Apparently it's still a problem.

Cowboysrule122

Draft Pick
Reaction score
Elliot Harrison ‏@Harrison_NFL 2m
Cowboys forced six turnovers tonight. Per @SudsySudell they recorded their sixth turnover in Week 11 last year.
Retweeted by Daniel Jeremiah

Ouch. Suck on that Rob Ryan.

The turnovers were nice but we still can't stop the Giants from scoring.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Not sure Bill Callahan's playcalling was much of a savior for us. Offense looked pretty sad. Dink and dunk passing attack. A number of strange looking run plays. Pass/Run balance bad.

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
The turnovers were nice but we still can't stop the Giants from scoring.

You know something, I'm trying to convince myself that we probably would not/will not have this problem with any other team but the Giants. No matter how injured they are and have scrubs playing for them, they will always play us tough and we will simply struggle. We can only hope for the win.

But this team is not being coached to play 60 minutes of football. Whereas with the Giants, there is no quit in them, at least against us.

Cowboysrule122

Draft Pick
Reaction score
Free played ok from what I could tell. Bernadeau is the real weak link in the OL, and he is gonna get benched either next week or the week after.

You better watch the game tape again, Free got jacked up. He's the reason why Romo was injured. Several times he was either out matched or burned which led to pressure on Tony.

I'd personally drive Free to Las Vegas and bury his ass in the desert right along with Bernadette, you can come too.

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Not sure Bill Callahan's playcalling was much of a savior for us. Offense looked pretty sad. Dink and dunk passing attack. A number of strange looking run plays. Pass/Run balance bad.

Kind of seemed like Garrett was still calling the plays. And I fucking hate those dink-dunk passes.

Reaction score
NFL Gameday overtime: The guy that replaced Rich Eisen is not like but any of the guys with him, its pretty ugly...

Pretty uncomfortable watch.

Jon88

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
You better watch the game tape again, Free got jacked up. He's the reason why Romo was injured. Several times he was either out matched or burned which led to pressure on Tony.

I'd personally drive Free to Las Vegas and bury his ass in the desert right along with Bernadette, you can come too.

:lol

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score

Really? Wasn't he was blocking another guy when the other Giant guy came in and nailed him? Do you expect him to be able to block two guys?

He definitely wasn't Erik Williams but he didn't play bad. Didn't get much push in the run game though.

ok

Jon88

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
That was the worst opening game I have ever seen besides the Philly blowout years ago.

Awful

Top Bottom