dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Glad to see you getting aboard the Ramiswagon!

He's the only guy in politics I might just get off my ass for and help campaign were he to run for office

What do you mean by "If Trump wins and they replace Vance with Rammy, he'll be great at it."?
VR has been talked about as Vance's replacement in Ohio since Trump named him his VP candidate.

The Governor there has the ability to appoint the person to replace Vance.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
I still dont trust its gonna happen, I have a bad suspicion, the Dems have some heinous BS prepared to pull off a Harris "victory" plus you can't underestimate the mass numbers of ignorant and stupid Americans who will blindly do what they're told and vote for her
I think they know Trump is likely going to win now. They also know they are likely to lose the Senate.

They just announced they are taking a ton of cash from the Pres campaign and dumped it into Dem funding for house candidates. They tried to say "it's only because she has so much money" but it's more likely they are trying to ensure they don't lose too many house seats. They also still have some hope they could actually win the house, and everyone knows if they do their plan is to refuse certification of Trump's Presidency on the grounds of these bogus charges and convictions.

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
VR has been talked about as Vance's replacement in Ohio since Trump named him his VP candidate.

The Governor there has the ability to appoint the person to replace Vance.

I wish Trump had just picked him in the first place, dont know why he went with Vance (who seems ok but Vivek would have crushed it imo)

I cant see them changing at this juncture plus it seems like it would work against them at this point, is this a serious possibility?

VTA

UDFA
Reaction score
I wish Trump had just picked him in the first place, dont know why he went with Vance (who seems ok but Vivek would have crushed it imo)

I cant see them changing at this juncture plus it seems like it would work against them at this point, is this a serious possibility?
I think he means replacing Vance in Ohio, not as VP.

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
I think they know Trump is likely going to win now. They also know they are likely to lose the Senate.

They just announced they are taking a ton of cash from the Pres campaign and dumped it into Dem funding for house candidates. They tried to say "it's only because she has so much money" but it's more likely they are trying to ensure they don't lose too many house seats. They also still have some hope they could actually win the house, and everyone knows if they do their plan is to refuse certification of Trump's Presidency on the grounds of these bogus charges and convictions.

Hope so, the thought of that yahoo being president and all the minions behind the scenes that would come with her makes me want to puke

Creeper

UDFA
Reaction score
I still dont trust its gonna happen, I have a bad suspicion, the Dems have some heinous BS prepared to pull off a Harris "victory" plus you can't underestimate the mass numbers of ignorant and stupid Americans who will blindly do what they're told and vote for her
I suspect there will be massive cheating in Michigan and Wisonsin. I think Fulton County and Arizona will be cheating on a large scale too. I just do not trust the Democrats to not cheat, or the Biden DOJ to investigate and uncover the cheating.

The bad thing about 2020 is we uncovered a lot of evidence of suspicious activity showing how Democrats cheated so they will not repeat the sloppy mistakes they made before. For example, you will not see boxes of ballots being unloaded in the middle of the night after polls close, or workers pulling out suitcases after everyone else has gone home. There won't be any water main breaks either. And when they stuff drop boxes with fake ballots they will leave their phones home so they cannot be tracked like True the Vote tracked them after the 2020 election.

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
I suspect there will be massive cheating in Michigan and Wisonsin. I think Fulton County and Arizona will be cheating on a large scale too. I just do not trust the Democrats to not cheat, or the Biden DOJ to investigate and uncover the cheating.

The bad thing about 2020 is we uncovered a lot of evidence of suspicious activity showing how Democrats cheated so they will not repeat the sloppy mistakes they made before. For example, you will not see boxes of ballots being unloaded in the middle of the night after polls close, or workers pulling out suitcases after everyone else has gone home. There won't be any water main breaks either. And when they stuff drop boxes with fake ballots they will leave their phones home so they cannot be tracked like True the Vote tracked them after the 2020 election.

plus all the technically legal things that can be done like the Google Throttling I mentioned and gawd knows what else can be done we haven't heard about

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
It really might be hard to figure out who has less functioning brain cells. Her or that tomato Biden

Creeper

UDFA
Reaction score
plus all the technically legal things that can be done like the Google Throttling I mentioned and gawd knows what else can be done we haven't heard about
Speaking of legal things, we have to remember the way they used lawfare to prosecute those who challenged the last election. Will anyone have the courage to do it again after the treatment dissenters got the last time?

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Top Bottom