Creeper

UDFA
Reaction score
"Oh shit!!!!! We really were hoping you'd wrongly lock him, but we got polling data that says we will all be sacrificed on 11/5 if you do, so lets postpone everything!!!!!"

More election interference? At what point does the country say enough?

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
All the Communist MSM and Dems want to talk about is the fucktard Cheney family, meanwhile in the last 48 hours:

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
All the Communist MSM and Dems want to talk about is the fucktard Cheney family, meanwhile in the last 48 hours:

Blacks and Latinos are leaving the party in droves. The only real hold outs are the elite and the entitled white brats who have been warped and brainwashed in addition to the entitlement class (welfare) who need the Dems to keep feeding them. This election will be huge for the country and the left will cheat, lie and steal to stay in power.

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Blacks and Latinos are leaving the party in droves. The only real hold outs are the elite and the entitled white brats who have been warped and brainwashed in addition to the entitlement class (welfare) who need the Dems to keep feeding them. This election will be huge for the country and the left will cheat, lie and steal to stay in power.

for them to (non)campaign from the basement, refuse to do interviews and debates has me thinking they have something up their sleeves

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
for them to (non)campaign from the basement, refuse to do interviews and debates has me thinking they have something up their sleeves
No doubt

Everyone believes a massive surprise is coming after Cock Gobbler gets trounced in the debate this week.

Creeper

UDFA
Reaction score

I just saw a NY Times/Sienna poll this morning where Trump is getting only 14% of the black vote. If that's accurate it is not enough. The poll also shows Kamala getting 63% of the urban vote and the majority of the suburban vote. From the numbers I saw I don't see how Trump can win, if you believe this poll.

I am shocked by how poorly he is polling in the suburbs. This is the core of the middle class and for him to lose the middle class voters to Kamala is pretty disappointing.

Trump is winning among men, but still losing the women's vote. I assume this is because of abortion, and women are more liberal in general.

I generally do not believe any of the polls because the models for polling don't really work with Trump, and also because the media controls the polls so you know they cannot be trusted.

Creeper

UDFA
Reaction score
No doubt

Everyone believes a massive surprise is coming after Cock Gobbler gets trounced in the debate this week.

I don't think she will get trounced. Republicans have lowered the bar so far for Harris now all she has to do is not look like Joe Biden and she wins. Of course, these debates are a stupid waste of time anyway, at least when both candidates are healthy. People will watch and score them not based on who made the best arguments, but who they agree with on policy. Liberals will say Kamala won because they agree with her positions on abortion and the border. Republicans will think Trump won because he attacked Kamala.

The media will score the victory for Kamala, of course, for the same reason other liberals will.

But the way people are talking about Kamala they are lowering expectations for her. She is not Joe Biden. She can debate and Trump has to be ready for her. She will make stupid points and when she does he needs to respond with facts, not personal attacks. He has a fine line to walk. On the one hand he has to show her enough respect that she cannot claim victimhood, like Hillary did. On the other, he has to show how vacuous and unprepared she is to be president.

Harris is lazy but loves the limelight. She wants the title, not the job and Trump should say that.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Cats, dogs and other animals disappearing left and right in this community.

One woman was arrested yesterday for putting a cat on a stake and then eating it.

Top Bottom