touchdown

Defense Wins Championships
Reaction score
Govt. details of their Russia Russia Russia investigation.

Creeper

UDFA
Reaction score

I get so many texts and I opt out every time, but all they do is send me the same garbage from a different number/organization. Isn't it interesting how politicians opted themselves out of the spam call blocking laws.

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
What do they have on Cuban?

He just keeps knocking it out of the park with his DEI crap, irrational hate of Trump and now this:

touchdown

Defense Wins Championships
Reaction score
Joe Biden has been on record as saying that "If a jury finds Hunter guilty, that he will not pardon Hunter."

1. Hunter has offered to plead guilty before a jury trial could begin, allowing the Judge to find him guilty and sentence him, (and not a jury finding him guilty).

2. So Biden however did not say that he would not commute Hunter's sentence.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
God help us if this woman and all the minions behind the scenes get another 4 years

Of course.

Which means basically everyone is this forum is going to get fined and/or go to jail under the hardline Communist rule.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Joe Biden has been on record as saying that "If a jury finds Hunter guilty, that he will not pardon Hunter."

1. Hunter has offered to plead guilty before a jury trial could begin, allowing the Judge to find him guilty and sentence him, (and not a jury finding him guilty).

2. So Biden however did not say that he would not commute Hunter's sentence.
Demtards are "on record" for a lot of things, and they almost always end up doing something else entirely.

Biden Crime Family Son will walk.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
"Oh shit!!!!! We really were hoping you'd wrongly lock him, but we got polling data that says we will all be sacrificed on 11/5 if you do, so lets postpone everything!!!!!"

Top Bottom