yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
What's disturbing is that anyone would seek political direction from a plastic speaker. I might be old-fashioned, but this is just completely bizarre.

I suspect the younger they are, the more this will be commonplace and taken for granite

Watching the way the Democrats have campaigned since 2020 makes me wonder if we're had a JFK/Nixon moment where Nixon came across horrible on TV not being used to campaigning this way and the Republicans haven't caught on or don't have the social media and MSM resources to manipulate voters like the Dems can

Given how Dems hardly campaign, do interviews, avoid debates and continue to win makes me think they've calculated they can win elections via social media ads, Google/Youtube/Facebook throttling, ballot harvesting, MSM and Hollywood campaigning on their behalf, the votes they may be getting from noncitizens plus gawd knows what other shady shit they're doing

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
What's disturbing is that anyone would seek political direction from a plastic speaker.
I mean, is it really that shocking? Consider the rank and file Democrat voter.

They use absolutely no brain cells to think anything through, they just think and do what their heroes in Hollywood and MSM tell them they should think and do.

If Barrack Obama told Democrat followers that eating 5lbs or cow dung a day would save the world and make them rich, prosperous and healthy, you'd have millions and millions of tons of dung ingested by the end of the week.

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score

This is the type of BS I've been mentioning for the last year, this is yet another example of one actually discovered

I wouldn't be surprised to find out they served this up as an easy catch to distract from the really effective shit they're doing like Google reminding Democrats to register and vote but not doing the same with Republicans.

Robert Epstein has been studying Googles influence for years and IIRC, he gave an example of how merely doing the voter reg emails I mentioned above can result in a 4% increase in votes for Dems. Thats 40,000 votes for every million democrats they can spam and I dont know if its even illegal currently. This can swing tight races easily.

Here's a quote from Epstein report to a Senate judiciary subcommittee:

1. On Election Day in 2018, the “Go Vote” reminder Google displayed on its home page gave one political party between 800,000 and 4.6 million more votes than it gave the other party. Those numbers might seem impossible, but I published my analysis in January 2019 (https://is.gd/WCdslm) (Epstein, 2019a), and it is quite conservative. Google’s data analysts presumably performed the same calculations I did before the company decided to post its prompt. In other words, Google’s “Go Vote” prompt was not a public service; it was a vote manipulation.

SOURCE: https://www.judiciary.senate.gov/imo/media/doc/Epstein Testimony.pdf

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score

Pray I Hope GIF

VTA

UDFA
Reaction score
I mean, is it really that shocking? Consider the rank and file Democrat voter.

They use absolutely no brain cells to think anything through, they just think and do what their heroes in Hollywood and MSM tell them they should think and do.

If Barrack Obama told Democrat followers that eating 5lbs or cow dung a day would save the world and make them rich, prosperous and healthy, you'd have millions and millions of tons of dung ingested by the end of the week.
I'll be expecting a lot of brown toothed, blue haired they's to start burning shit down in November...

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
If Trump wins and they replace Vance with Rammy, he'll be great at it.

If he isnt a Senator then he needs to be a high ranking figure in DJT's administration. This guy always has his shit together.

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
If Trump wins and they replace Vance with Rammy, he'll be great at it.

If he isnt a Senator then he needs to be a high ranking figure in DJT's administration. This guy always has his shit together.

Glad to see you getting aboard the Ramiswagon!

He's the only guy in politics I might just get off my ass for and help campaign were he to run for office

What do you mean by "If Trump wins and they replace Vance with Rammy, he'll be great at it."?

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score

I still dont trust its gonna happen, I have a bad suspicion, the Dems have some heinous BS prepared to pull off a Harris "victory" plus you can't underestimate the mass numbers of ignorant and stupid Americans who will blindly do what they're told and vote for her

Top Bottom