Creeper

In the Rotation
Reaction score
TYT Mad :D

First thing to acknowledge, Biden's people are all huge liars. KJP was asked if they White House is hiding anything about Biden's health and she said "no". There story about Biden's debate performance has changed 3 times so of course they are hiding something and of course she is liar straight faced to the reporters. Then his campaign spokesman claims a report about Biden sourced from a friend of the family is false. But this is the company line we know the White House has pushed. They want to cut off all talk about Biden dropping out. This lie is part of that strategy.

But here is the problem for Biden. The entire media is now focused on his mental health. In the past, his flubs and gaffes were ignored. From now I they will be amplified, at least by half the Democrat media. Can Biden go 4 months without another episode of freezing up, or wandering off? Can they keep him out of any post-4:00pm events? The next time Biden has a "senior moment" it won't just be right wing media pouncing it will be everyone - at least until the convention. After the convention, if Biden is nominated formally, then the media will circle the wagons and go into full protective mode.

As for Biden dropping out, I agree, it will take a massive effort by Democrats to get Biden to drop out voluntarily. Lady MacBiden is not going to give up her throne easily.

Creeper

In the Rotation
Reaction score

Good analysis of Biden's mental issues. And the thing is, his decline will accelerate. It will become impossible for Biden to hide it, or even to function. Biden's people will all be exposed as liars. If by chance Biden wins, and then gets the country into a major problem with people dying, the people who are making every attempt to hide Biden's dementia should be put on trial and held accountable for any loss of life. If Trump can be tried for Jan 6, then certainly those who are hiding Biden's mental incompetence should be held responsible for any calamities that stem from it.

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score

Glad theyre too stupid to let RFK takeover. I think he'd perform better than Biden and any other option and in spite of what dbair says, I think he'd give Trump a run for his money...I've listened to several of his long form interviews and he's not some irrational conspiracy loon like dbair and others think. He may have things wrong (like we all do) but he's logical and comes across as reasonable. Trump would have a much tougher debate with RFK but his voice issue works against him making it hard to listen to him.

And who can blame him for thinking the gov had something to do with the murder of his father and uncle, especially when people inside the gov have told him this. He's no more conspiratorial about vaccines than dbair or anyone else in this country was about Covid and the so called vaccine

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Glad theyre too stupid to let RFK takeover. I think he'd perform better than Biden and any other option and in spite of what dbair says, I think he'd give Trump a run for his money...I've listened to several of his long form interviews and he's not some irrational conspiracy loon like dbair and others think. He may have things wrong (like we all do) but he's logical and comes across as reasonable. Trump would have a much tougher debate with RFK but his voice issue works against him making it hard to listen to him.

And who can blame him for thinking the gov had something to do with the murder of his father and uncle, especially when people inside the gov have told him this. He's no more conspiratorial about vaccines than dbair or anyone else in this country was about Covid and the so called vaccine
He's a complete nut job and an extreme leftist on many things

Just because he got it right with Covid vaccine doesnt make him a fucking good candidate. He's still a fucking libtard

Top Bottom