dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Add another horrendously laughable effort to the wall of shame for the Dungboys. Does this team even practice?

This team is a complete fucking joke and clearly has no clue, nor any desire to field a serious NFL football team. Anybody that watched the entire game knows we were NEVER in this, the Ravens (like the Saints last week) could have easily hung 50+ on us. This is the 3rd consecutive humiliating home loss. I honestly don't know why anyone who's a real fan of this team would ever show up at that shitpile stadium for another game this year. It's THAT bad.

1) It's 3 games now (4 if you count the mind numbingly poor Green Bay loss) that 4 has looked like garbage as a NFL QB. He has thrown the ball like complete shit and the inaccuracy is stunningly bad. His problems seeing the field seem even more amplified now but the inaccuracy and weak throws have to be of really serious concern. He's either got some sort of arm/shoulder injury or he has completely lost it like Danny White did in the mid 80's. His throws seem to have no zip on them and there's hardly ever a tight spiral. He throws high and behind constantly and I bet he had 25 poor throws yesterday alone. You can see these receivers are just frustrated as hell at the way he is throwing it, some of them the easiest possible throws and he misses by a mile This contract decision was CATASTROPHICALLY bad. The best chance this team has to win is for Prescott to get hurt and then have to start Cooper Rush.

2) The Ravens could have had 400 yards rushing yesterday, easily. They gave up after that drive that should have ended with a FG (and made the score 31-6). It was a complete mercy killing of this pansy ass Dallas team in every possible way. They (like the Saints) just bullied the shit out of these losers and did anything they wanted. Derrick Henry had more yards rushing yesterday than he did in the first two games combined. The Cowboy defense is so bad that the opposing team have COMBINED for just 31 pass attempts in the past two games, both blowout losses. That said, when teams do throw guys are more wide open than ever. There's not a single facet of this defense that is good. Other than DLaw, every player on that defense has played like utter cowshit the last two games. No effort, no spine, no desire. And it's coached by a completely clueless loser named Mike Zimmer. The look on his face said it all yesterday.

3) No GM has ever had an offseason as bad as this one. Every single decision Jones made has blown up in his face. Bringing back McCarthy and this shitpile staff after another playoff flop. Hiring Zimmer. Making no effort whatsoever to improve the roster despite OBVIOUS to everyone type flaws. They butchered this Prescott decision as bad as they possibly could. First waffling on resigning him (which was the RIGHT thing to do) and letting it hijack the cap situation the entire offseason, butchering the Lamb contract negotiations and having to pay more and then inexplicably resigning Prescott to a horribly bad 240 million contract hours before the season started, freeing up cap space that they now cant use on anyone because free agency was over months ago. Him and Spawn have created the worst football culture in the league. Nobody has any accountability there and it shows. Nobody plays with any pride. Nobody cares if they win or lose. And Jones OWNS this, every bit of it. Nobody that considers themselves a real fan of this team should ever attend another home game until he either doesnt own it or completely hands over control to someone else (and not the fucktard Spawn)

4) Clearly a bad game for Lamb, his fumble was a huge play and he dropped a ball. He also displayed a lot of frustration with Prescott and coaches. That said, you can't blame him for that. Prescott's inability to throw accurately and see the field has to be driving these guys crazy. One play in particular Lamb was wide open 20+ yards downfield for what probably would have been an easy TD, and Prescott inexplicably never looked at him and instead dumped off a 2yd pass to a TE. For the 2nd straight game, Prescott had a laughably bad pass on a DUMP OFF throw to Zeke, who was wide open. Lamb is probably regretting doing a new deal here and he knows he is tattooed to a lousy QB now for the next several seasons.

5) Brandon Aubrey is the only truly great player this team has. I have no doubt Jones will cheap out on him when its time for a new deal, and he'll end up kicking for someone else. Dude is just amazing at his job and one of the all-time great steals in the history of undrafted free agent finds. There is literally no part of the kicking game that this guy isnt elite at.

6) Chalk up "L" for another fucked up Goodell rule decision. David Moore revealed that part of the new kickoff/onsides kickoff rule stipulated that the Cowboys could NOT have tried a 2nd consecutive onsides kick, even if they had wanted to. On top of the fact there's now ZERO surprise factor at all when you do decide to do one. Goodell is every bit the fucking total assclown at his job as Jones is as a GM. Worst thing that has ever happened to the NFL and every year the game gets lousier and lousier.

Not much else to say. I had believed before yesterday they'd beat NYG Thursday but now I no longer think that. I don't think this team wins another game till the end of November. They'll have an ugly loss to NYG and then get curb stomped by the Stealers, Lions and Niners. Lose ugly to Falcons and Eagles, get curb stomped again by Houston. They have back to back games in Nov v Washington and NYG, and then maybe one or two winnable games in December. This is a 4-13 or 5-12 team at best, and GM Jerry deserves sole credit for it. Fuck you Jerry and fuck this fucking pansy ass no effort team.

Aggiepride

In the Rotation
Reaction score
Add another horrendously laughable effort to the wall of shame for the Dungboys. Does this team even practice?

This team is a complete fucking joke and clearly has no clue, nor any desire to field a serious NFL football team. Anybody that watched the entire game knows we were NEVER in this, the Ravens (like the Saints last week) could have easily hung 50+ on us. This is the 3rd consecutive humiliating home loss. I honestly don't know why anyone who's a real fan of this team would ever show up at that shitpile stadium for another game this year. It's THAT bad.

1) It's 3 games now (4 if you count the mind numbingly poor Green Bay loss) that 4 has looked like garbage as a NFL QB. He has thrown the ball like complete shit and the inaccuracy is stunningly bad. His problems seeing the field seem even more amplified now but the inaccuracy and weak throws have to be of really serious concern. He's either got some sort of arm/shoulder injury or he has completely lost it like Danny White did in the mid 80's. His throws seem to have no zip on them and there's hardly ever a tight spiral. He throws high and behind constantly and I bet he had 25 poor throws yesterday alone. You can see these receivers are just frustrated as hell at the way he is throwing it, some of them the easiest possible throws and he misses by a mile This contract decision was CATASTROPHICALLY bad. The best chance this team has to win is for Prescott to get hurt and then have to start Cooper Rush.

2) The Ravens could have had 400 yards rushing yesterday, easily. They gave up after that drive that should have ended with a FG (and made the score 31-6). It was a complete mercy killing of this pansy ass Dallas team in every possible way. They (like the Saints) just bullied the shit out of these losers and did anything they wanted. Derrick Henry had more yards rushing yesterday than he did in the first two games combined. The Cowboy defense is so bad that the opposing team have COMBINED for just 31 pass attempts in the past two games, both blowout losses. That said, when teams do throw guys are more wide open than ever. There's not a single facet of this defense that is good. Other than DLaw, every player on that defense has played like utter cowshit the last two games. No effort, no spine, no desire. And it's coached by a completely clueless loser named Mike Zimmer. The look on his face said it all yesterday.

3) No GM has ever had an offseason as bad as this one. Every single decision Jones made has blown up in his face. Bringing back McCarthy and this shitpile staff after another playoff flop. Hiring Zimmer. Making no effort whatsoever to improve the roster despite OBVIOUS to everyone type flaws. They butchered this Prescott decision as bad as they possibly could. First waffling on resigning him (which was the RIGHT thing to do) and letting it hijack the cap situation the entire offseason, butchering the Lamb contract negotiations and having to pay more and then inexplicably resigning Prescott to a horribly bad 240 million contract hours before the season started, freeing up cap space that they now cant use on anyone because free agency was over months ago. Him and Spawn have created the worst football culture in the league. Nobody has any accountability there and it shows. Nobody plays with any pride. Nobody cares if they win or lose. And Jones OWNS this, every bit of it. Nobody that considers themselves a real fan of this team should ever attend another home game until he either doesnt own it or completely hands over control to someone else (and not the fucktard Spawn)

4) Clearly a bad game for Lamb, his fumble was a huge play and he dropped a ball. He also displayed a lot of frustration with Prescott and coaches. That said, you can't blame him for that. Prescott's inability to throw accurately and see the field has to be driving these guys crazy. One play in particular Lamb was wide open 20+ yards downfield for what probably would have been an easy TD, and Prescott inexplicably never looked at him and instead dumped off a 2yd pass to a TE. For the 2nd straight game, Prescott had a laughably bad pass on a DUMP OFF throw to Zeke, who was wide open. Lamb is probably regretting doing a new deal here and he knows he is tattooed to a lousy QB now for the next several seasons.

5) Brandon Aubrey is the only truly great player this team has. I have no doubt Jones will cheap out on him when its time for a new deal, and he'll end up kicking for someone else. Dude is just amazing at his job and one of the all-time great steals in the history of undrafted free agent finds. There is literally no part of the kicking game that this guy isnt elite at.

6) Chalk up "L" for another fucked up Goodell rule decision. David Moore revealed that part of the new kickoff/onsides kickoff rule stipulated that the Cowboys could NOT have tried a 2nd consecutive onsides kick, even if they had wanted to. On top of the fact there's now ZERO surprise factor at all when you do decide to do one. Goodell is every bit the fucking total assclown at his job as Jones is as a GM. Worst thing that has ever happened to the NFL and every year the game gets lousier and lousier.

Not much else to say. I had believed before yesterday they'd beat NYG Thursday but now I no longer think that. I don't think this team wins another game till the end of November. They'll have an ugly loss to NYG and then get curb stomped by the Stealers, Lions and Niners. Lose ugly to Falcons and Eagles, get curb stomped again by Houston. They have back to back games in Nov v Washington and NYG, and then maybe one or two winnable games in December. This is a 4-13 or 5-12 team at best, and GM Jerry deserves sole credit for it. Fuck you Jerry and fuck this fucking pansy ass no effort team.
Everything that you wrote is true. I could write forever. I just wish we had a GM who is not afraid to play hard ball with star players--even if it means losing the player.

Aggiepride

In the Rotation
Reaction score
next year cant come soon enough

View attachment 14967
He won't come to Dallas unless the Jones are willing to step aside. even more so than they might have done under Parcells because when Parcells took over we were out of salary cap hell, so that gave Parcells a bit of wiggle. Billichick would be stuck with Dak and would have to find a way to make it work. Maybe become a running team.

Aggiepride

In the Rotation
Reaction score
I haven't seen the Giants play this year. On paper, the right side of the OL looks good, including their center. SIngletary is a decent back. If they can get their running game going then it might be a difficult game. Daniel Jones isn't the best, but he is certainly better than a UDFA starting his first game with not much work in camp.

Aggiepride

In the Rotation
Reaction score
Who else was having visions of a Brandon Aubrey 70 yard field goal for the win? Great fake by Lamar!

Aggiepride

In the Rotation
Reaction score
Zim, our soon-to-be interim coach, is making me nostalgic for Nolan and Kiffin.
You might be right about Zim, but I don't think McCarthy is the problem. We all know who the problem is after 30 friggin years. Get someone else in that position who has a different vision, a different voice, a different personality.

He might do worse. I get that. But after 30 years, give someone else a chance. And no, not Will McClay because he is part of the good olboy network and likely wouldn't do much differently. An outsider.

Maybe a Jon Gruden as GM. Maybe Troy. Maybe a former player like Witten. Hire someone and say "I had 30 years, you've got 5" and then disappear and just sign the check.

Aggiepride

In the Rotation
Reaction score
Here is an observation. I am paraphrasing.

Tom Brady, a man who has more SB rings than most teams, if not all the teams (I haven't looked it up) said he looks at body language and likes to see good body language.

Dak Prescott, a man who only wins at contract negations, said he doesn't look at body language. He is only concerned about mindset.

But doesn't body language reflect mindset?

Whatever, it's a small point in the grand scheme of it all. If we had a couple of real DTs, a real DE (sorry, but Micah should play OLB full time to try to preserve him for a late run--assuming we have a late run) and a real RB then it wouldn't matter.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
I haven't seen the Giants play this year. On paper, the right side of the OL looks good, including their center. SIngletary is a decent back. If they can get their running game going then it might be a difficult game. Daniel Jones isn't the best, but he is certainly better than a UDFA starting his first game with not much work in camp.
Giants will win Thursday night

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Zim, our soon-to-be interim coach, is making me nostalgic for Nolan and Kiffin.
I don't believe they can possibly justify Zimmer for that. The defense is beyond horrible.

Nobody should laugh, but it wouldnt shock me if Garrett is named interim HC. In Jones' mind he will justify it by saying he never fired Garrett before and that he will remember how replacing Wade with him in 2010 gave the team a little boost.

Zimmer and Garrett know each other well and Prescott/Zeke both love the red headed twit.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Here is an observation. I am paraphrasing.

Tom Brady, a man who has more SB rings than most teams, if not all the teams (I haven't looked it up) said he looks at body language and likes to see good body language.

Dak Prescott, a man who only wins at contract negations, said he doesn't look at body language. He is only concerned about mindset.

But doesn't body language reflect mindset?

Whatever, it's a small point in the grand scheme of it all. If we had a couple of real DTs, a real DE (sorry, but Micah should play OLB full time to try to preserve him for a late run--assuming we have a late run) and a real RB then it wouldn't matter.
You are fooling yourself like I did for eons. There's no fix for this team as long as the Jones-tards are there and run things. NONE.

You have to eradicate Cancers, if you don't they spread and kill everything. Thats what the Jones' are, cancers.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
You might be right about Zim, but I don't think McCarthy is the problem. We all know who the problem is after 30 friggin years. Get someone else in that position who has a different vision, a different voice, a different personality.

He might do worse. I get that. But after 30 years, give someone else a chance. And no, not Will McClay because he is part of the good olboy network and likely wouldn't do much differently. An outsider.

Maybe a Jon Gruden as GM. Maybe Troy. Maybe a former player like Witten. Hire someone and say "I had 30 years, you've got 5" and then disappear and just sign the check.
McCarthy is a problem at this point. Yes he won a super bowl, but he never got to another and I think we can all see the reason now.

He cannot motivate a flea to bite a dogs ass. It's obvious, week after week the team is flat and listless. These last three home games are probably the worst 3 game stretch in franchise history, and none of the teams we lost to are anywhere near juggernauts.

Jones' are both cancers and ruin everything, but McCarthy is a lousy football coach at this point.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I don't believe they can possibly justify Zimmer for that. The defense is beyond horrible.

BB is right. Zim is your next interim HC. And any HC that comes here is just going to be another HC casualty of this sub par QB who they'll be stuck with for the next 5 years. This team is in bad, bad shape.

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
Big Bill is wrong about the talent thing. We can beat the bottom feeders in the league but not the glitterati.

Aggiepride

In the Rotation
Reaction score
McCarthy is a problem at this point. Yes he won a super bowl, but he never got to another and I think we can all see the reason now.

He cannot motivate a flea to bite a dogs ass. It's obvious, week after week the team is flat and listless. These last three home games are probably the worst 3 game stretch in franchise history, and none of the teams we lost to are anywhere near juggernauts.

Jones' are both cancers and ruin everything, but McCarthy is a lousy football coach at this point.
I won't argue too much. I'll just say that I was listening to Nate Newton before I had to leave for work and he was talking about, in essence, "you can lead a horse to water, but you can't make it drink". He talked about the "willingness" of the player.

I teach. I know that I can do all sorts of tricks, song and dance, a lazy stupid student will remain a lazy stupid student. They have to want it on their own.

Again, player selection. Are we selecting self-motivating players or players who constantly need motivation?

Top Bottom