dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
LB Damarvion Overshown was one of the best players on the field last week, this week he hardly played (I think I read 16 total plays).

He was not injured, they just chose to bench him. Why?

Aggiepride

In the Rotation
Reaction score
Just a reminder, Jim Harbaugh and Bill Belichick both wanted to talk to Jones about being the HC of this team after last January's debacle.

Instead, the biggest imbecile in the league decided to run it back with the same cast of characters who havent won jack shit in recent yrs.
Well, depending on how it goes, Bill might be here next year. There's a reason McCarthy's contract expires.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score

My give a fuck was still broken from last years Green Bay playoff shitstomping.

This game right here?

It shattered any give a fuck about this team that I “might” have had left.

Aggiepride

In the Rotation
Reaction score
He made a bad game worse though.

Even at 28-13, we had the ball and were driving late in the half, we also got the ball on the first possession of the 2nd half. What's he do? Throw way to high and has a pick nearly returned for another TD. The GB was only 7-0 and he threw a couple of horrible picks, and all of the sudden it was lights out.

He missed TD passes to CD and Zeke, he threw his other pick into double coverage...he sucked ass today

That said, the DC should retire in disgrace.

My give a fuck was still broken from last years Green Bay playoff shitstomping.

This game right here?

It shattered any give a fuck about this team that I “might” have had left.

I stopped really caring a very long time ago. The NFL is simply not the same product since free agency.

If I had a magic wand I'd get rid of free agency, but increase the cap, and have a pay range for each position, just like there is a pay range for different jobs at a company.

When a player is making millions or even a few hundred thousand per year, I don't think it is a tremendous personal sacrifice to tell that player this is the department (team) you are working in.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
My theory (theory only) is that Overshown's knee is not yet 100 percent. Perhaps there was swelling or pain that developed after playing a full game.
That could be, but I don't recall if he even showed on the injury report for last week.

Aggiepride

In the Rotation
Reaction score
The excuse seems to be that the Saints simply played superb and we need to tip the cap to them. But why did the Saints play superb? Did they prepare better? Would that be coaching, trainers, what? Do they have superior overall talent? Would that be the GM? Are their players smarter, more committed, or more professional?

There has to be a reason for their superb play? How about, Dallas sucks?

Top Bottom