dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
I wonder how many times in the HISTORY of the league has a team allowed touchdowns on the first, second, third, fourth, fifth and sixth possessions of a game.

Saints today:

7 plays, 80 yards., TOUCHDOWN
1 play, 70 yards, TOUCHDOWN
4 plays, 70 yards, TOUCHDOWN
11 plays, 70 yards, TOUCHDOWN
3 plays, 20 yards, TOUCHDOWN
13 plays, 70 yards, TOUCHDOWN

They ran 39 plays, totaled 380 yards (just under 10 yds per play) and scored 6 touchdowns (one every 6 and 1/2 plays)

Zimmer should fucking resign in shame.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Dak lovers "WR fell down, pick was not 4's fault"

Commentator "pass is too high!!!!"

This happened right before halftime. Had we scored here (even a FG) we got the ball to start the 2nd half with a chance to make it a one score game (or better) and he does this.

Kirk61

Practice Squad
Reaction score
29 years since Dallas has been to a championship, that is just staggering. I'm not sad about today's loss, I'm numb to it now. I'm more sad the Dallas Cowboy's legacy has been completely destroyed by Jerry Jones. Every owner in the league would have fired Jones as their General manager decades ago. Jerry needs to seriously step down and get someone in there that gives a shit.

Aggiepride

In the Rotation
Reaction score
I can't help but notice that the Vikings, who didn't re-sign Cousins, are 2-0. It's still early, but so far so good. IMHO, an organization has to break the mold when it comes to paying far too much for a QB. The idea that "it's my turn" so you're entitled to become the highest paid QB, is insane.

Aggiepride

In the Rotation
Reaction score
He is what he is. He doesn't handle adversity well, There's been plenty of precident to show this.
Jerry is scared shitless that he won't find another QB before he passes away.

It's still very early, but I do see that the Vikings are 2-0 without Cousins.

Few comments have angered me more than hearing Jesse Holley compare getting a pay raise when a person is making an average salary, say 50k a year with a family, to a person making millions, except maybe Dak saying that he doesn't play for the money.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
The Vikings are 2-0 with a guy they signed to be their backup starting.

The Packers just won a game with a complete bust of a QB that was given away for peanuts, that they acquired just a couple weeks ago.

The Rayduhs won a game on the road against one of the strong playoff favorites Baltimore Ravens

We paid a guy 240 million and all he can do is lead us to field goals, throw stupid picks and miss wide open guys

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Just a reminder, Jim Harbaugh and Bill Belichick both wanted to talk to Jones about being the HC of this team after last January's debacle.

Instead, the biggest imbecile in the league decided to run it back with the same cast of characters who havent won jack shit in recent yrs.

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
We paid a guy 240 million and all he can do is lead us to field goals, throw stupid picks and miss wide open guys
I hate Dak like poison, but he was about 10% responsible for what happened today. If he had put up big numbers in the second half, it would have been of the garbage variety against a defense that called the dogs off.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
I hate Dak like poison, but he was about 10% responsible for what happened today. If he had put up big numbers in the second half, it would have been of the garbage variety against a defense that called the dogs off.
He made a bad game worse though.

Even at 28-13, we had the ball and were driving late in the half, we also got the ball on the first possession of the 2nd half. What's he do? Throw way to high and has a pick nearly returned for another TD. The GB was only 7-0 and he threw a couple of horrible picks, and all of the sudden it was lights out.

He missed TD passes to CD and Zeke, he threw his other pick into double coverage...he sucked ass today

That said, the DC should retire in disgrace.

Top Bottom