Mustang1

0le Ball Coach
Reaction score
Jerry please sell your team to an owner who cares about winning the Super Bowl! Your team plays like they are hanging out at the country club having a few drinks and playing a friendly. You have been serving the same ole stale meal for thirty years. I have to remind myself of the reality of the situation before each season begins so I don’t walk off the edge of a cliff. At the end of the day I have to remind myself that it’s just entertainment while you continue to remind all Cowboys fans that it is and will continue to be all about the money.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Back to back games at home with two of the most embarrassing performances ever for this franchise.

This team, the owner, the GM, the coaches and many of the players are a complete fucking abomination.

We didnt get shitstomped by the 85 Bears and 89 Niners or anything, we got taken to the absolute woodshed in the worst ways possible by two teams nobody considered to be more than average.

Fuck this team. So sick of it.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
I'll say it again.....the NFL has an officiating problem and the Cowboys have a QB problem.
Clown franchise is what it is.

Other than the kicker and a couple other guys, another complete noshow for this collection of fucking losers.

But your QB comment is spot on. The Watson trade and subsequent contract was terrible, and Jones' only saving grace here is at least we didnt trade for Prescott. Thats three consecutive clunkers for the 240 million man now. He was fucking pathetic today.

Even if the defense had played average we had no chance to win because of 4.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Neither can our D line or Linebackers. We have failed on all three levels.

6 possessions
6 Touchdowns

I don’t ever remember a defensive performance this bad
One of the worst performances in franchise history.

Rob Ryan, Monte Kiffin and Mike Nolan are all envious today.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
some dude for Arizona that I literally have never heard of, Dennis Gardeck just got his THIRD sack of the game, a strip sack.

our TEAM knocked the QB down ONE time today.

Top Bottom