dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Some posts saying they think its a high ankle sprain for Parsons. If so good chance he's out till after the bye week.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I hope all three of them are out for 6-8 weeks or more

Tank this season

Blow it all up

Fire all the coaches

Dump all the no/low effort players

And most importantly to Jeruh…..
SELL MORE JERSEYS

SamWhittemore1793

Spectator
Reaction score
Also why do we refuse to play Turpin more. He is legit one of your best offensive weapons by a long shot, I get he is small but he handled plenty of touches in the UFL without any problems. Offense needs juice, I would like to see what Dalvin Cook has too, Dowdle is ok but Zeke is cooked.

touchdown

Defense Wins Championships
Reaction score
This is called Gaslighting:

Cowboys owner Jerry Jones on the @1053thefan pregame show when asked about their early season struggles: "By any measurement, except the last two ball games, we've got top quality players. And I know we've got arguably one of the best players in the league in our quarterback. ... We got the personnel. We got the talent. And I really believe in our coaching staff."

daboyz

MAGA 🇺🇸
Reaction score
Dallas being held to only 6 points in the remainder 30 minutes against the Gnats, is pitiful!
Also why do we refuse to play Turpin more. He is legit one of your best offensive weapons by a long shot, I get he is small but he handled plenty of touches in the UFL without any problems. Offense needs juice, I would like to see what Dalvin Cook has too, Dowdle is ok but Zeke is cooked.
Why would MM worry about plaing Turpin when he only used his star receiver, Lamb, 3x's for 8 yards?!

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
I hope all three of them are out for 6-8 weeks or more

Tank this season

Blow it all up

Fire all the coaches

Dump all the no/low effort players

And most importantly to Jeruh…..
SELL MORE JERSEYS
If that happens it'll be perfect for Drunken GM and Spawn to use as excuses for failed season.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
One of probably two or three awful missed tackles last night by Wilson. The other was on a 3rd down and the WR should have been tackled well short of the 1st marker, but Wilson completely botched it. The other I remember seeing was on a 1st or 2nd down play.

This was 4th down and we'd have taken over on their side of the field. Singletary is a journeymen type RB, he's ok but he's far from Emmitt or Walter Payton.

Aggiepride

In the Rotation
Reaction score
Well, well, well, look who decided to show up and play ball. When I saw Mazi make one play I had to check the number on the jersey. Could that have been his breakout game? We can surely use him playing like that and when Phillips comes back (I'm still not sure if Phillips is any good) then maybe I'll stop saying we suck at stopping the run.

Regardless, it was nice to see Mazi make meaningful plays. Tip of the cap to Zim. He had injuries to deal with and was down to his 4th or 5th string CB at one point. Would Israel be the 5th? Let's see, the order is Bland, Carson, Booth, then he put in Oruwariye (never heard of him) and at one point he had Mukuamu in at CB and he is officially listed as a safety.

Although, personally, I think the Giants are kicking themselves for not taking advantage. Daniel Jones underthrew. I mean, he knew he had a penalty, and instead of going for a TD, he tried to place the ball and underthrew. Free play, go for the TD.

Oruwariyea and Mukuamu in the game and you don't send your speediest WR on a 9 route and max protect (or did they try and I missed it)?

Well, let's see if Mazi can build off this one. Maybe his momma threatened to spank him.

SamWhittemore1793

Spectator
Reaction score
Dallas being held to only 6 points in the remainder 30 minutes against the Gnats, is pitiful!

Why would MM worry about plaing Turpin when he only used his star receiver, Lamb, 3x's for 8 yards?!
Bc teams tend to roll coverage to Lamb to take him away as he is the only juice in the offense. Playing Turpin would cause Lamb to see less doubles / safety help ... obv

SamWhittemore1793

Spectator
Reaction score
Well, well, well, look who decided to show up and play ball. When I saw Mazi make one play I had to check the number on the jersey. Could that have been his breakout game? We can surely use him playing like that and when Phillips comes back (I'm still not sure if Phillips is any good) then maybe I'll stop saying we suck at stopping the run.

Regardless, it was nice to see Mazi make meaningful plays. Tip of the cap to Zim. He had injuries to deal with and was down to his 4th or 5th string CB at one point. Would Israel be the 5th? Let's see, the order is Bland, Carson, Booth, then he put in Oruwariye (never heard of him) and at one point he had Mukuamu in at CB and he is officially listed as a safety.

Although, personally, I think the Giants are kicking themselves for not taking advantage. Daniel Jones underthrew. I mean, he knew he had a penalty, and instead of going for a TD, he tried to place the ball and underthrew. Free play, go for the TD.

Oruwariyea and Mukuamu in the game and you don't send your speediest WR on a 9 route and max protect (or did they try and I missed it)?

Well, let's see if Mazi can build off this one. Maybe his momma threatened to spank him.
#27 played pretty good, Zim was smart enough to make the switch as Booth was absolutely horrible and a huge liability ...

Top Bottom