SamWhittemore1793

Spectator
Reaction score
Rashee Rice should be in fucking prison anyway. If he was a Cowboy Goodell would have already banned the guy for the season, he did nothing.

100% deserves this. Hopefully its a career ender.
Just still amazes me lol ... Zeke got 6 games when even the NFLs own lead investigator recommended no suspension but this guy gets nada

Goodell is such a POS

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
There's no exciting games anymore...

Even though I despise the Steelers, I loved the games between them and the Ravens that were defensive wars.. Patriots vs Colts, etc

What current intense rivalries exist that are compelling to watch?

I cant think of any
The league as a whole and the quality of play fucking sux beyond belief

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
So glad we have the owner/GM combo we have, he had the foresight to dodge this bullet for us.

Nobody else can boast this kind of vision.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Man, this Jayden Daniels kid in Washington is looking great. He may be trouble for us for a loooong time. That is if he doesn’t get himself killed thinking he’s super man. This is the NFL son, these are grown ass men trying to take your head off. Learn to protect yourself or suffer the consequences.

Last edited:

daboyz

MAGA 🇺🇸
Reaction score
Meanwhile....20240930_163047.jpg

We play them again this season & again in San Francisco. McCaffrey not playing is definitely a big plus for Dallas. It may be time for the young RB to retire. Crushing news for the franchise.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Man, this Jayden Daniels kid in Washington is looking great. He may be trouble for us for a loooong time. That is if he doesn’t get himself killed thinking he’s super man. This is the NFL son, these are grown ass men trying to take your head off. Learn to protect yourself or suffer the consequences.
Stupid fucking Bears

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Yeah baby!!!!! 240 mils for leading the league in passing yards!!!!!!!!!!

Never mind being 2nd most in pass attempts to get to those yards, or being in bottom half of league in yds per attempt. Ranks 16th in QBR

Top Bottom