dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Looks like Carson is definitely out. They said Jourdan Lewis likely to start opp Diggs.

Not sure why they are activating Lawson again. He was terrible last week too.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
240 million for this. And actually ranks worse right now than a rookie QB and Daniel Jones in our division.

This is QBR (not passer rating) and it takes into account a number of factors that traditional passer rating does not.

J. Daniels 67.9
J. Hurts 60.9
D. Jones 52.7
D. Prescott 45.5

For comparison purposes, Josh Allen is ranked #1 in QBR at 92.6 (which is ridiculously good). Quack ranks 22nd (tied with Baker Mayfield) with the 45.5. rating. Bottom 4 in the league are Bryce Young at 9.1, Deshaun Watson at 22.5, Caleb Williams 26.8 and Will Levis 29.6

3 other highly paid QB's do rank behind Quack- Trevor Lawrence, Jared Goff and Hawk-Tua

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
NY has a sneaky good defense but it relies a little too much on blitzes for both QB pressure and run stopping. They have a scary wideout. But their QB is just trash. Makes it really hard to pick them.

We can't run the ball at all and they can pin their ears back and come after Dak and I can just visualize a low scoring game that we eek out with our far superior kicker. For betting I'm taking NY and the six points. For results I'm going Dallas 20-16.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
. But their QB is just trash. Makes it really hard to pick them.
He's been pretty decent the last two games and he played far better against Cleveland than Quack did.

Got sacked 5 times on opening day but only 3 times in weeks two and three, so their pass protection improved some.

He'll probably have one of those game of his life type nights tonight against the Zimmer scheme.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
I know the early results on both are a bit mixed, but that was to be expected with two rookies.

I think we have two good ones for the future though.

Top Bottom