dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Pathetically ugly win.

This is by far the worst coached, worst prepared team in the league.

No discipline. Penalties on almost every play it seemed. Revolving door of guys looking like keystone cops trying to tackle.....a 60 million dollar waste of fucking time at QB

Congrats Jackass Dipshit Jerruh. You definitely get all the credit for this garbage.

Maveric

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Didn't get to watch the game, but from what I followed on here and Twitter, and checking the final stats, I'd say if we'd played any one of 28 other teams tonight we'd have lost by at least two scores. The only positive to come out of tonight will be that they'll only be 2-3 after next week.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Zoners making excuses left and right for Quack.

I'm sorry, but if your QB is good enough to pay 60 million per year he shouldnt need all pros at every fucking position to do better than this.

Seems like it's painfully obvious the guy was NEVER worth this kind of money. Any of 20 or 25 QB's could do what he is doing right now.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Didn't get to watch the game, but from what I followed on here and Twitter, and checking the final stats, I'd say if we'd played any one of 28 other teams tonight we'd have lost by at least two scores. The only positive to come out of tonight will be that they'll only be 2-3 after next week.
this is a painfully poor team...and now they may have lost both their best pass rushers for some time, and Diggs got hurt on the next to last defensive series too

Offensively, they are a fucking joke. They have Lamb and Ferguson, Luepke is not bad either. But nothing else.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
So if things go according to plan and if history is any indicator, Micah will be out for the season and Jerry will give him a monster contract. Do I have that right?
he'll pay him an Ungodly amount of money.

And dude has been almost a complete no-show this year. There's no way in hell I'd pay this guy

Top Bottom