icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
i'm out of practice in my lip reading, but i think its pretty obvious that lamb said:

"jerry never shoulda paid you all that money"

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Two kinda slack offenses and one damn good defense (squealers) makes this a dirty ugly game. Toughness wins these ugly games. BUT... West Coast Offense creativity can make a difference. I expect a ugly close one I'm taking Pissburg and the weak points but I look at the over/under and say Dallas wins the game 20-18.
Umm...

no one picked Dallas to win
I did.

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
i'm out of practice in my lip reading, but i think its pretty obvious that lamb said:

"jerry never shoulda paid you all that money"

i been reading comments on these CD lamb lip reading tweets

someone commented that lamb was saying:

"i grew up a middle class kid"

laugh emoji

Reaction score

When Pittsburgh scored w/4:56 remaining to lead 17-13, Dak led the Cowboys on a 15-play, 70-yard drive. It was nearly derailed thanks to a Dowdle fumble at the goal line on an attempted dive into the end zone, but Dak jumped on the loose ball. Two plays later, he stayed in the pocket just long enough to evade the rush of Watt & found Tolbert for a four-yard touchdown pass on fourth-and-goal. Dak is 2-0 at Pittsburgh.

He literally earned his paycheck in this game. Time to put asleep that he can't defeat "good teams". Give credit where it's due.

My Gosh, no one picked Dallas to win. Especially with all the injuries & in a loud atmosphere & your complaining?! A "W" is a "W" no matter what the score. How would you like waking up today being a 49ers fan! Talk about "glaring issues". There's no such thing as a perfect team. Knowing Egals fans are ticked, makes this win so much sweeter no matter the score.

Dallas won bc Pitt is inept on offense and has been all year. Pitt didn't have their 2 best running backs, Harris sucks. If you think this is going to cut it vs team like Detroit you are dumber than the QB ... 3 turnovers will not cut it vs actual good teams, Pitts isn't good they have a bottom tier offense

Dallas will lose by 20 the next two weeks vs actual good teams

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Dallas won bc Pitt is inept on offense and has been all year. Pitt didn't have their 2 best running backs, Harris sucks. If you think this is going to cut it vs team like Detroit you are dumber than the QB ... 3 turnovers will not cut it vs actual good teams, Pitts isn't good they have a bottom tier offense

Najee Harris and Justin Fields are the Stealers top two rushers and both played last night. Dallas held the Stealers to a season low in rush yards last night as fyi. Also the 226 total yds were a season low and last week they had 300+ passing and over 400 total.

Dont disagree with the other points, but Cordaralle Patterson is a journeymen jack of all trades type player and Jaylen Warren has a whole 54 yds rushing and 3.9 yds per carry so far this yr.

I do think we'll get blown out by Detroit though.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
I dont know why anyone thinks there an "issue" with CeeDee. This "they arnt on the same page" stuff is garbage, they've played together for years. The bad plays have mostly been bad throws or decisions by 4, and that has nothing to do with a CeeDee "problem" or "CeeDee got paid and checked out"

Last edited:

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
He had several bad plays last night, but he deserves some props for this. Look at all that black and yellow in the screen around the ball.

Reaction score
Najee Harris and Justin Fields are the Stealers top two rushers and both played last night. Dallas held the Stealers to a season low in rush yards last night as fyi. Also the 226 total yds were a season low and last week they had 300+ passing and over 400 total.

Dont disagree with the other points, but Cordaralle Patterson is a journeymen jack of all trades type player and Jaylen Warren has a whole 54 yds rushing and 3.9 yds per carry so far this yr.

I do think we'll get blown out by Detroit though.
Do you watch tape ? If you think Najee Harris is the stealers best back then you have 0 football knowledge ...

Reaction score
He had several bad plays last night, but he deserves some props for this. Look at all that black and yellow in the screen around the ball.

Great he dove on a fumble lols ... meanwhile he was the reason we were in that situation behind in the first place. Dallas dominated the game and yet they were losing bc of Dak's 3 turnovers. Turnovers are the most correlated stat to winning and losing in the NFL, by a long shot. Dallas only was able to win bc of their opp's ineptitude ...

Reaction score
Turpin still needs more snaps. Let him run the regular route tree stuff. He produces more than the others who get 2-3x the playing time. Brooks and Tolbert are not very good ...

daboyz

MAGA 🇺🇸
Reaction score

Stop with the excuses! Had Dallas lost it would have been Dallas didn't have their two best defenders. Steelers have a tough D. Top 5 in four categories. Last time I checked, the Defense won championships. Where did I post anything about Detroit etc... Stop putting words in my post to fit your narrative. Just because Dallas won, all of a sudden, the Negative Nancy's say Pittsburgh isn't a good team.

The ONLY good team Dallas has in the next two weeks is Detroit. The (2-3) 49ers lost back-to-back & most recently to the Midget's Cardinals in San Fran.

Reaction score

Stop with the excuses! Had Dallas lost it would have been Dallas didn't have their two best defenders. Steelers have a tough D. Top 5 in four categories. Last time I checked, the Defense won championships. Where did I post anything about Detroit etc... Stop putting words in my post to fit your narrative. Just because Dallas won, all of a sudden, the Negative Nancy's say Pittsburgh isn't a good team.

The ONLY good team Dallas has in the next two weeks is Detroit. The (2-3) 49ers lost back-to-back & most recently to the Midget's Cardinals in San Fran.

Marking for return after the SF game lols ... Mason will run for 250 if #11 is on the field <3

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Havent seen it explained yet, but apparently the radio guys said the Cowboys made some run blocking scheme changes for last night. It certainly looked different for most of the game than what we've seen the previous 4 games.

Top Bottom