Aggiepride

In the Rotation
Reaction score
5 more years of this garbage with no end in sight. This cocksucker Jones and his spawn try my fandom.....I don't know how long I can hold out.
I heard Jerry admit that we are in a soft rebuild. It doesn't make it any better, but I can better accept his moves if that is the case. He might be trying to get in a better position with the cap.

McCarthy is not Dave Campo. He is not a sacrificial lamb. But it is a similar situation. I think Bill will take over unless the Cowboys catch fire once Diggs Bland etc are back.

Reaction score
I heard Jerry admit that we are in a soft rebuild. It doesn't make it any better, but I can better accept his moves if that is the case. He might be trying to get in a better position with the cap.

McCarthy is not Dave Campo. He is not a sacrificial lamb. But it is a similar situation. I think Bill will take over unless the Cowboys catch fire once Diggs Bland etc are back.
You don't give out the largest contracts in the league in a "soft rebuild" lols ...

Aggiepride

In the Rotation
Reaction score
Oh oh, Martin is down. Looks like this is one of those years. I remember a year in which every OL got hurt. There was also one in which every WR got hurt.

Now maybe someone can crush Dak so Dak learns that it takes a team and it is awfully hard for even the best GM to put together a team without money.

Maveric

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I can hate that last touchdown all I want, but it was a damn good call...

Kirk61

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Now let's all watch Dak choke the chicken on a come back attempt!

Aggiepride

In the Rotation
Reaction score
Well look, the Cowboys showed some fight in this one. This was a very good win in my book. This was more impressive than last year's romps when other teams had no QB and DeRon Bland got them a pick 6 to force the other team into passing mode. It was an old-school smash mouth win.

I like it!

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
By all accounts, with ALL the injuries we have had and sustained during this game as well, we should have lost that game!!!!

Aggiepride

In the Rotation
Reaction score
By the way, I also like that Dak didn't force it to CD. You know the Steelers had at least 3 guys on CD. Last year Dak forced it to CD at the end of one game and I counted 5 guys on him.

Reaction score
It shouldn't have been that close though. We dominated the game, outgaining them by a ratio of 2 to 1. But 3 dumb turnovers, going 1 for 4 in the redzone, and another 11 penalties committed shows that there are still some glaring issues with this team.

Reaction score
It shouldn't have been that close though. We dominated the game, outgaining them by a ratio of 2 to 1. But 3 dumb turnovers, going 1 for 4 in the redzone, and another 11 penalties committed shows that there are still some glaring issues with this team.
Very lucky to win that game with the 60 million dollar turnover festival ...

daboyz

MAGA 🇺🇸
Reaction score

When Pittsburgh scored w/4:56 remaining to lead 17-13, Dak led the Cowboys on a 15-play, 70-yard drive. It was nearly derailed thanks to a Dowdle fumble at the goal line on an attempted dive into the end zone, but Dak jumped on the loose ball. Two plays later, he stayed in the pocket just long enough to evade the rush of Watt & found Tolbert for a four-yard touchdown pass on fourth-and-goal. Dak is 2-0 at Pittsburgh.

He literally earned his paycheck in this game. Time to put asleep that he can't defeat "good teams". Give credit where it's due.
My Gosh, no one picked Dallas to win. Especially with all the injuries & in a loud atmosphere & your complaining?! A "W" is a "W" no matter what the score. How would you like waking up today being a 49ers fan! Talk about "glaring issues". There's no such thing as a perfect team. Knowing Egals fans are ticked, makes this win so much sweeter no matter the score.

Top Bottom