Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Y’all ready for a Sunday night bear down?

This game is gonna be down and dirty and we are going to look like sheeeeeeiiiiiit!

Hopefully it’s a bad enough shit stomping that we start hearing calls for the M&M’s to be fired!

Reaction score
Some of y'all have this bullshit idea that the refs are on the take for the gambling cartel... But here's the actual thing -- they're just stumblebum incompetent. Like I've said since 1976.

The refs got DEI'd what u expect. When you remeove all meritocracy the results are inevitable ...

Afro girl is the worst ref in NFL history by a mile

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
The reports ahead of time predicted that the game would be delayed.

And with this heavy rain what becomes more important?

The run game

What are our two biggest weaknesses as a team?

Running the ball and stopping the run!

We r phuuuuuuuuuuuked!

Kirk61

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Just love NBC intro to Dak. "Steelers gonna take on Dak Prescott and the 5 time super Bowl champions , Dallas Cowboy's!" HAHAHA!!

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Dak Prescott, MVP for the Pittsburgh Stealers.

What a fucking waste of damn money. Jerry Jones just iced being the worst GM in the history of fucking football.

Opening series, Prescott has Luepke wide open for what probably would have been a walk in TD instead forces a 3rd down ball into double coverage and we have to kick a long FG

Second series, he rushes to line (thus negating the instant review possibility, and Brooks probably had the frst down). We need a fucking foot, so what does this moron do? Drops back and throws a ball to nobody for a stupid fuck intentional grounding penalty

3rd series, stands there like a fucking statue and waits for people to hit his ass, fumbles and loses the gimmee FG

Last series, complete fucktard throw into the end zone when Lamb had zero chance to catch it, negating more points

Just an utter waste of 240 fucking million dollars

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
I hate this fucking owner

I hate this fucking QB

I hate this lardass dipshit HC

I had the owner's dipshit spawn son

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
The reports ahead of time predicted that the game would be delayed.

And with this heavy rain what becomes more important?

The run game

What are our two biggest weaknesses as a team?

Running the ball and stopping the run!

We r phuuuuuuuuuuuked!
Over analyzed

We're gonna lose because we have a fucking massive waste of space at QB

Maveric

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Fields has looked damnnear unstoppable since he got hit. Maybe we knocked some sense into him?

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
5 more years of this garbage with no end in sight. This cocksucker Jones and his spawn try my fandom.....I don't know how long I can hold out.

Aggiepride

In the Rotation
Reaction score
Dallas is playing the Steelers much tougher than I had envisioned considering all the injuries. The current score is Dallas 6 Pitt 10. If not for F ups by our overhyped and, hence, overpaid QB we might be winning.

Steelers just blocked a FG. That needs to be tightened up because if we win this it will be on Aubrey's leg. But then again, according to how the NFL pays QBs the only player on the field is the QB, so...

On a side note, way back on here I wrote (and I also wrote into the mailbag) that the Commanders might have found themselves a QB based on what I was reading on their website.

I wish I could bitch slap Jerry to stop thinking that it is impossible to find a QB in this era. You just need very good, not great. Then build a team with depth.

Also, I heard Jerry admit that we are in a soft rebuilding. I think he admitted it on 105.3. So given that, so his moves make some sense within that context. Still, the same person said "we are all in". So I think now he is saying we are in a soft rebuild to cover his ass.

He's hoping we can stay competitive and get lucky, but with the way the Commanders are playing we need half their team hurt.

That's it.

Top Bottom