Reaction score
Havent seen it explained yet, but apparently the radio guys said the Cowboys made some run blocking scheme changes for last night. It certainly looked different for most of the game than what we've seen the previous 4 games.

Ya they stopped zone blocking ... you really don't know football and get all your takes from social media eh ? lols

Ill give you a hint ... Mosher, Owning, and the rest of the Cowboys beat writer squad are clueless about the game of football and PFF ratings used to tell you Anthony Brown was one of the better CB's in football, he was terrible and is now out the league lols

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Ya they stopped zone blocking ... you really don't know football and get all your takes from social media eh ? lols

Ill give you a hint ... Mosher, Owning, and the rest of the Cowboys beat writer squad are clueless about the game of football and PFF ratings used to tell you Anthony Brown was one of the better CB's in football, he was terrible and is now out the league lols
I can't tell if you are a troll or just an assclown.

What the hell does PFF have to do with anything I posted about the run blocking? Anthony Brown?

Maybe lay off the bottle and/or bong when posting.

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
i'm out of practice in my lip reading, but i think its pretty obvious that lamb said:

"jerry never shoulda paid you all that money"

I cant read lips, what does everyone think he said?

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
This would have him potentially back for Thanksgiving or maybe the MNF game v Cinci the following week (mini-bye week)

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
Dear Mean Joe Greene and Swann,

The Cowboys were not yet known as America's Team when you played them twice in the Seventies, so stop pretending you used that as extra motivation to beat them. :rolleyes

Top Bottom