JBond

UDFA
Reaction score
Two reasons why we lose next week.

1. KC is a better coached team.

2. Last night was a huge emotional drain. No way this group of assholes can rebound.

We are in for a major battle on Sunday.

I'm expecting a close loss

They also have a lot of good players

We are not losing to the chefs. Just stop with that nonsense already.

Who is going to the game? I would like to meet up with some of you if possible.

Reaction score
@evansilva 2h
#Chiefs D looks scary with ability to bring edge (Hali/Houston) & middle (Poe) pressure. Lethal combo. Big Wk 2 test for #Cowboys O on road.

Jon88

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I just hope we don't scrap those dink and dunk passes we saw last game. Those are awesome.

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
@evansilva 2h
#Chiefs D looks scary with ability to bring edge (Hali/Houston) & middle (Poe) pressure. Lethal combo. Big Wk 2 test for #Cowboys O on road.

The Cowboys were already tested with the Giants, and I think the Cowboys will be more of a test for the Chiefs than the Jags.

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
@evansilva 2h

:lol

building up the Chiefs to make our (inevitable) defeat seem more respectable

Jon88

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I'm at the point where I don't care anymore. I'll just watch the trainwreck of drive killing penalties, unbelieveable playcalling, and atrocious defense.

I just expected different this year. I've finally learned my lesson.

Reaction score
hey gais rememer when we beat da gmen wee one in their house and omg everyone said yes! then we flew to seattle to take on a team that was always average and omg was starting a 5'7" rookie third round qb??? no way we lose that game rite boys fans?????

hey rememer how we played da chiefs in kc back in 2009 when we was a better team and they was a bad team that had matthew cassette at qb and omg were gonna destroy them this game is a formaility but omg they held us to 13 poins in regulation and we went to overtime and then punted the ball to them which they got at mid field and omg they almost won but we got lucky and did!?!?!!

hahahaha

GloryDaysRBack

Quality Starter
Reaction score
hey gais rememer when we beat da gmen wee one in their house and omg everyone said yes! then we flew to seattle to take on a team that was always average and omg was starting a 5'7" rookie third round qb??? no way we lose that game rite boys fans?????

hey rememer how we played da chiefs in kc back in 2009 when we was a better team and they was a bad team that had matthew cassette at qb and omg were gonna destroy them this game is a formaility but omg they held us to 13 poins in regulation and we went to overtime and then punted the ball to them which they got at mid field and omg they almost won but we got lucky and did!?!?!!

hahahaha

Precisely. Not sure what people here don't understand.

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score

And somehow that has fucking what to do with the upcoming game?

hahahaha

Same question.

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Precisely. Not sure what people here don't understand.

You haven't presented any sane or logical reasoning as to why the Cowboys are going to lose, other than because of a Vegas-sponsored betting line, so yeah, most of us do not understand, because it doesn't make any sense.

What I understand though is that asshats like yourself appear to hope that the Cowboys lose just so that you can be right.

GloryDaysRBack

Quality Starter
Reaction score
I go from resident homer jr to mr evil in the span of 2 days.

And by no means am I guaranteeing anything. All I'm saying is that the line is suggesting we will lose. Is Vegas always right? Not by any means. Are they smarter than anybody on this board? Absolutely.

GloryDaysRBack

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Oh. So the guys who set lines and bet on games (taking bets is betting too) for a living are dumber than anyone on here at their own profession? That sounds dumb to me

Top Bottom