buckup

Reaction score
Boys 26
Chiefs 21

Ware 2 sacks
Lee INT
Selvie goes full Berserker mode and rips Smith into pieces.

Jon88

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
We are notorious for not showing up. You have no idea what team you're getting from week to week.

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Probably as simple as not trusting the Cowboys. KC isn't as talented as us, but they're at home and have a coach who knows us very well.

While the coach may know us well, the KC players do not. And let's not forget, Reid who is an offense guy knew the Cowboys' 3-4 defense under Parcells, Wade, and Ryan; how much does he know of the Cowboys 4-3 defense under Kiffin?

Reaction score
I think the Chiefs give us a very physical game. I could see our offense struggling against them a great deal.

Their defense is better than the Giants, and we only goy 22 points against the G-men despite all the turnovers. (2 tds came from the defense).

Romo doesn't look like himself. It was only one game but he was really off.

Reaction score
I used to watch the nfl shop show on qvc and be on the edge of my seat for the Cowboys throw rug reveal. And if that dean Cain looking host would skip over it it would bother me

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I think the Chiefs give us a very physical game. I could see our offense struggling against them a great deal.

Their defense is better than the Giants, and we only goy 22 points against the G-men despite all the turnovers. (2 tds came from the defense).

Romo doesn't look like himself. It was only one game but he was really off.

Their offense though, is not better than the Giants.

Top Bottom