dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Yes, McDonalds came out and said they had no record of her ever being employed there (as she claimed a couple days ago)

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
how is this proof she has an ear piece?
I wondered that too, I watched that clip and dont see it, but there are multiple references to it online by several different people.

I'm wondering if what they are referring to is in the audio part, where at one point it appears she starts saying one thing and quickly changes to something else, as if she was listening to what was being spoonfed to her and got confused or something.

CNN is also refusing to release the full transcript of the "interview"

Creeper

UDFA
Reaction score

This is the kind of question that Kamala gets, but if it was a Republican, the question would have been more about the tactics used to get the president to drop out. Does anyone believe Kamala had no idea that Pelosi and other party bosses were going to push Biden out? That she was surprised when Biden called her?

The real question people deserve an answer to is how did Democrats convince Biden to drop out? What was the threat they made to get him to quit one day after he said he is not going anywhere?

Creeper

UDFA
Reaction score
Her interview was a complete disaster

Trump is going to rip her to shreds in the debate, and Vance will have a field day with that walking turd Walz

Trump just needs to be calm and restrained. If they cut off the mics Kamala will never finish her answers because she is always telling those homey anecdotes before she give an answer, I it such BS. What a vacuous clown she is.

Top Bottom