Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score

VTA

UDFA
Reaction score
As a reminder, Hildabeast was supposedly "easily winning" in all polling in 2016, and we all saw what happened.

Cackling Crack Whore is way behind the polling data of both Biden and Hildabeast.

It's going to be a landslide.
That's part of the problem. These bogus poll numbers will help the narrative of legitimacy for a corrupt election. Give the flat heads a plausible deniability and confidence that a stolen election is legit. NO ONE likes Kamala, not even Democrats.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Now this is quite eye opening. The fact they'd spend huge dollars for this at this point in the race says they must be seeing something that makes them feel pretty strongly that NY is really in play.

I think Reagan is the last Republican to carry New York.

Needless to say, it's a 1980/1984 type landslide if crack whore can't even win deep libtard NY

Last edited:

Creeper

UDFA
Reaction score
As a reminder, Hildabeast was supposedly "easily winning" in all polling in 2016, and we all saw what happened.

Cackling Crack Whore is way behind the polling data of both Biden and Hildabeast.

It's going to be a landslide.

I am voting like Trump is behind and needs every vote he can get. I am not buying any polling data or leaks from Kamala's campaign staff claiming they know she is in trouble. This election will be won with turnout. Republicans for Trump get out and vote like your vote will be the one to put him over the top. We cannot risk the country on an vacuous, incompetent, stupid, opportunist.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
If DeSantis would have done the right thing when the left and DoJ targeted Trump instead of assuming he'd inherit the nomination, he could have been a contender for 2028. Instead, he's a dead politician walking if he has any aspirations for higher office. He could have been a contender.

Top Bottom