yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Hilarious

these people are such jackasses, I cant believe anyone votes for them

the current Democratic Party seems to be full of bitter people looking for pay back or clueless women who've never had to build a thing in their lives and probably rely on their husbands or trust funds for $$

touchdown

Defense Wins Championships
Reaction score
Elon Musk is all in.

(0:00) Elon Musk Is All in on Donald Trump
(6:35) Providing Starlink to Victims of Hurricane Helene
(9:22) If Trump Loses, This Is the Last Election
(21:49) The Epstein and Diddy Client List
(33:38) Vaccines
(35:49) The Movement to Decriminalize Crime
(50:22) Gavin Newsom
(53:11) Europe’s Declining Birthrate
(57:02) We Need Religion
(1:08:04) Why Is There So Much Anti-Human Messaging?
(1:19:33) AI and the Woke Mind Virus
(1:43:01) Musk’s Role in a Trump Administration

Elon Musk Blows Tucker’s Mind with His Dark 2024 Election Prediction

Creeper

UDFA
Reaction score

It is amazing how much she can lie and get away with it.

The obvious question is, if you needed congress to curb illegal immigrations, then how did you curb illegal immigration in the past 3 months without congress? How did Trump do it?

The truth is Biden doesn't need congress. Never did. And blaming Trump for the immigration bill not being passed is also a lie. Conservative Republicans never liked that bill because it legalized illegal immigration and gave Ukraine billions more in aid.

Creeper

UDFA
Reaction score
Kamala is still not a serious candidate. She appeared on Howard Stern and Stephen Colbert after shunning any serious live interviews with serious journalists. She did the 60 Minutes interview which was pre-recorded and 60 Minutes edited her rambling, incoherent answer to make her sound rational.

Kamala Harris is the least capable major party candidate to run for president in history. And, she is beholden to Democrat billionaires who installed her as a candidate and are continuing to prop her up.

VTA

UDFA
Reaction score
Kamala is still not a serious candidate. She appeared on Howard Stern and Stephen Colbert after shunning any serious live interviews with serious journalists. She did the 60 Minutes interview which was pre-recorded and 60 Minutes edited her rambling, incoherent answer to make her sound rational.

Kamala Harris is the least capable major party candidate to run for president in history. And, she is beholden to Democrat billionaires who installed her as a candidate and are continuing to prop her up.
The only thing serious about the demented Left is their embrace of everything wrong. Clinton's, Obama's, Bidens, Harris'; the Pelosi's, Schiff's, Schumer's, all have introduced destructive policies and literally insane ideas.

I can't take any polling data I see seriously, Harris polling neck n neck w/Trump, or Slo Jo's 81 million votes. I'm not buying it for a minute. A literal cacophonous minority is holding our nation hostage by the sheer volume of noise.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
The only thing serious about the demented Left is their embrace of everything wrong. Clinton's, Obama's, Bidens, Harris'; the Pelosi's, Schiff's, Schumer's, all have introduced destructive policies and literally insane ideas.

I can't take any polling data I see seriously, Harris polling neck n neck w/Trump, or Slo Jo's 81 million votes. I'm not buying it for a minute. A literal cacophonous minority is holding our nation hostage by the sheer volume of noise.
As a reminder, Hildabeast was supposedly "easily winning" in all polling in 2016, and we all saw what happened.

Cackling Crack Whore is way behind the polling data of both Biden and Hildabeast.

It's going to be a landslide.

Top Bottom