Creeper

UDFA
Reaction score
They are all mental cases

Can someone please explain to me what this "turn the page" slogan means? Turn the page from what? Who is in the White House today? I agree we must turn the page on the Biden administration. How can Kamala run on such a slogan when she is in the current administration? Democrats are stupid.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
The NY Times is claiming the hold up is mail-in ballots and the integrity measure put in place for secure them. If this is the case then it is yet another reason to outlaw mail in ballots like most other countries have done.
There should be 0, ZERO, ZILCH, NADA mail in ballots or electronic voting allowed here.

Make election day a national holiday (which all of the citizens would support) and do in person, 100% paper ballots across the board.

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
I'm glad he did. I hate that stupid libtard kunt too

Sick of everyone like her.

I want him to win, not motivate a bunch of dipshit Swifters to get off their asses and go vote because he said mean things, I see nothing positive about this remark, sure people like you that were already voting for him like it or dont care but I'd be shocked to meet one person who said they voted for trump because of this post but I guarantee many will vote against him because of it

just pointless friendly fire that will give his opponents fodder to distract from issues

Then again, it wont matter because the powers that be will find a way to keep him from office one way or the other

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
I want him to win, not motivate a bunch of dipshit Swifters to get off their asses and go vote because he said mean things, I see nothing positive about this remark, sure people like you that were already voting for him like it or dont care but I'd be shocked to meet one person who said they voted for trump because of this post but I guarantee many will vote against him because of it

just pointless friendly fire that will give his opponents fodder to distract from issues

Then again, it wont matter because the powers that be will find a way to keep him from office one way or the other
so far the opposite has happened...level headed people that can vote know she is a fucking idiot...she's also lost a bunch of money from advertisers

throwing her support behind a party that vehemently supports trans initiatives and gender mutilation..there are young girls and teenagers that love this pinheaded fucktard like there's no end, and she supports a party that wants these young girls changing sexes at a whim.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
This of course got no MSM coverage, but it did hit today as promised by the original source.

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
there are young girls and teenagers that love this pinheaded fucktard like there's no end, and she supports a party that wants these young girls changing sexes at a whim.

right, that my point, her dipshit followers will get off their dumb asses and vote for Harris because of dumb shit like this

who is going to vote for Trump that wasnt already because of this post?

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
right, that my point, her dipshit followers will get off their dumb asses and vote for Harris because of dumb shit like this

who is going to vote for Trump that wasnt already because of this post?
her followers (if they are old enough to vote) were all voting for Harris anyway...she didnt surprise anyone with this...she supported Obama, Hillary and Biden before Harris

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
her followers (if they are old enough to vote) were all voting for Harris anyway...she didnt surprise anyone with this...she supported Obama, Hillary and Biden before Harris

you're in denial man, have people that care about you hide all your guns from 11/4 onward because you're gonna blow your brains out when Trump isn't "elected"

Top Bottom