Creeper

UDFA
Reaction score
Nah, he isnt doing that right?

I think the Bidens are steaming over the way Democrats treated Joe. We haven't seen Jill make a public appearance since the coup and I think that they have her in a cage until after the election. My guess is she is more angry than Joe and that is going to boil over before long.

Creeper

UDFA
Reaction score
She's amazing!!!!! I'm sure she just won over millions more voters with this brilliance

I have used the word vacuous when referring to Kamala. That is what she is. One person on twitter put it best when he said she sounds like a dumb person speaking the way she thinks a smart person sounds. Her word salad responses reveal a very stupid brain inside that cackling head.

When she responded to Lester Holt, "I haven't been to Europe either", when he told her she had not been to the border, her logic revealed the kind of stupidity that should not be anywhere near the wheels of power even in a small town, let alone the United States of America.

Creeper

UDFA
Reaction score

Apparently, CBS has invited both candidates to do another debate in October. IMO, CBS is more biased than ABC and of course would carry on the same way ABC did. Trump should not accept the invitation.

FOX invited both candidates to do a debate on September 4, but Kamala refused. Kamala doesn't trust FOX so she declined. Trump should decline CBS for the same reason. He should offer another debate but only if it is on a moderate to conservative network, like Fox - or even NewsMax. His argument should be he has faced a hostile media for years while Kamala shies away even from friendly media. How can someone be president of the US if they fear an interview or debate on FOX News?

She won't accept, we all know that. But really, who cares? These debates are not really debates anyway. They don't change many minds, unless one candidate is Joe Biden. October is too late because several states will already be voting by then.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
I have used the word vacuous when referring to Kamala. That is what she is. One person on twitter put it best when he said she sounds like a dumb person speaking the way she thinks a smart person sounds. Her word salad responses reveal a very stupid brain inside that cackling head.

When she responded to Lester Holt, "I haven't been to Europe either", when he told her she had not been to the border, her logic revealed the kind of stupidity that should not be anywhere near the wheels of power even in a small town, let alone the United States of America.
Hence why she needs kneepads

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Apparently, CBS has invited both candidates to do another debate in October. IMO, CBS is more biased than ABC and of course would carry on the same way ABC did. Trump should not accept the invitation.

FOX invited both candidates to do a debate on September 4, but Kamala refused. Kamala doesn't trust FOX so she declined. Trump should decline CBS for the same reason. He should offer another debate but only if it is on a moderate to conservative network, like Fox - or even NewsMax. His argument should be he has faced a hostile media for years while Kamala shies away even from friendly media. How can someone be president of the US if they fear an interview or debate on FOX News?

She won't accept, we all know that. But really, who cares? These debates are not really debates anyway. They don't change many minds, unless one candidate is Joe Biden. October is too late because several states will already be voting by then.
Trump said he won't be doing another debate now, and I don't blame him.

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
https://x.com /concernedctxn/status/1835001047276028056

not sure why the link is saying not found as it works when I cut and paste, if you want to see the video, use the link above and remove the space between the "m" and the "/"

its an interview with Jack Brewer who has worked in Haiti and vouches for the custom of voodoo that is prevalent there as well as canabalism. As he points out, its not irrational to conclude that some of the folks will bring that culture with them

here's an instagram link to the same interview:

Top Bottom