Creeper

UDFA
Reaction score
I actually disagree here, she does have a plan. Her and her people want Marxism, period.

She's a pure Communist, that's her "values" that she keeps talking about. Biden turned Communist because he was a puppet and just did what he was told, his past history was far more moderate than he was as President. Kamala is not, and never has been a moderate. She's an extremist.
You give her too much credit. Kamala is not smart enough for a plan like that. She is an opportunist who will go along to get ahead, but at the end of the day, she wants to be president without having to do any of the work that comes with it.

Creeper

UDFA
Reaction score
No surprise, but confirmation of what most of us knew may be coming. Would love the other MSM people to rub this into ABC's face but you know they wont.

I saw this on X this morning but I would be careful about giving it any credence before we see some actual evidence. This has the potential to be fake.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
I saw this on X this morning but I would be careful about giving it any credence before we see some actual evidence. This has the potential to be fake.
I dont think the author has any history of posting fake stuff, but if there are some examples where he has would love to see it shared.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
You give her too much credit. Kamala is not smart enough for a plan like that. She is an opportunist who will go along to get ahead, but at the end of the day, she wants to be president without having to do any of the work that comes with it.
Oh I absolutely agree she is dumb as a box of rocks, but she is a Communist. She as raised that way and it's what she believes in.

daboyz

MAGA 🇺🇸
Reaction score
20240913_163211.jpg
It's sad how Kamala is gas lighting these young adults. The Dems have been in the WH for 32 years & of those 4 years, Kamala blames Trump on everything. The man they tried to murder. The man that didnt take a paycheck when President. The man the democratic Judge, district, jury, prosecutor & mayor found guilty on asinine charges.

The man who loves his country & working people. He doesn't have to do any of this, but he keeps taking it because he sees what the wicked Left have done to this country. And we ask ourselves why so many generations still live w/their parents? It's not about being a fan of a music star, its about being brainwashed by the devil himself, the Left!
Oh I absolutely agree she is dumb as a box of rocks, but she is a Communist. She as raised that way and it's what she believes in.
Women's intuition here my friend. You may or may not agree pertaining to this past debate. That was Kamala, but the words coming out of her mouth were someone elses. I would bet any amount of money she was coached via bluetooth. Several pauses, the arm resting on her chin when Trump was talking.

The woman can't complete one sentence without laughing nor does she ever make sense. No accent? No coconut tree? Nothing! She didn't break once. Held her composure the entire time. Hardly her persona.

That said, I'll leave you w/this....20240912_174327.jpg

Top Bottom