dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
L O L Kamala and Libtards being royally roasted after it was proven they did doctor pictures of their crowds.

Many libtards closed their accounts on Twitter/X/Instagram after getting called out for posting the ridiculous shit.

Trump is going to win and it's not going to be close. All this "Kamala excitement!!!!" was nothing but a total farce.

VTA

UDFA
Reaction score
This one while obviously fake, is done better than the one I posted earlier. But a bunch of hacks who don't understand photography are making fools of themselves and the clown they're propping up. Why even try?

bitecofer-ai-image.jpg

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
This one while obviously fake, is done better than the one I posted earlier. But a bunch of hacks who don't understand photography are making fools of themselves and the clown they're propping up. Why even try?

View attachment 14635
apparently these arnt the only fakes ones they have used since she was "coronated"

Creeper

UDFA
Reaction score
L O L Kamala and Libtards being royally roasted after it was proven they did doctor pictures of their crowds.

Many libtards closed their accounts on Twitter/X/Instagram after getting called out for posting the ridiculous shit.

Trump is going to win and it's not going to be close. All this "Kamala excitement!!!!" was nothing but a total farce.

I read the pictures were doctored but not by the Harris campaign. At the same time the Harris campaign did nothing to inform people the pictures were not from them. All they have is dishonesty because they cannot run on their record.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
I read the pictures were doctored but not by the Harris campaign. At the same time the Harris campaign did nothing to inform people the pictures were not from them. All they have is dishonesty because they cannot run on their record.
That doesnt mean they werent behind it.

Semantics my friend. Semantics.

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
I'm steaming over this:

its REALLY scary so many people dont understand how important freedom of speech is and the consequences of censorship

Top Bottom