Creeper

UDFA
Reaction score
On the other hand, this is what "we're fucked" looks like.

I feel like Harris is going to win. I can't believe it, and I fear it more than any candidates to ever run for office, including Hillary, but I think she has a chance of winning. Democrat voters are nothing is not gullible, and the media plot to stir up fake excitement and enthusiasm seems to be working on some people. It was always going to be a close race so it will not take much to push her ahead of Trump. Keep in mind what the media is doing is CHEATING. The report only positive stories about Kamala, while reporting every debunked lie about Trump as truth - including he wasn't shot by a bullet, and he is the author of Project 2025.

Propaganda works.

Come the election there will be cheating, like in 2020 and 2022. The media will go to work to cover it up and paint anyone who raises the issue as a traitor, anti-democracy, and a wild conspiracy theorist. They will support the Democrats use of lawfare to jail dissidents.

Right now, Democrats can say anything about Trump with a fact check. In the meantime, Republicans who call Harris the Border Czar, are admonished in the media, even though they call her the Border Czar for 3.5 years.

The way for Trump to win, is to stay positive. Talk about the future he wants vs the future the Biden admin has given us. I would not attack Kamala Harris personally - or whoever he VP pick is either. Let his minions do that. Trump and Vance have to keep the spotlight on inflation, the invasion at the border, the proxy wars, parental rights,, and the bill of rights. Trump needs people to be enthusiastic. Voter turnout is going to win this election.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Right there with you on Donalds, love the guy.

One of my good friends in Florida is in the Republican party there and knows Donalds well. Absolutely loves the guy. Has a huge future in the party and for our country.

But Vance is really solid and as you mention, he will connect bigtime with those Midwest/PA/WV swing state voters.

I had heard that Trump couldn't pick Donalds because of some rule not allowing the President and VP from the same state. I don't know how true that is but I think Trump/Donalds would have been an incredible ticket. His time will come.....

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
On the other hand, this is what "we're fucked" looks like.

There's no doubt the right has a huge edge in voter enthusiasm. I'd wait in line all day to vote....it's that important. The left lacks enthusiasm which is another reason they are huge advocates of mail in voting. Their base just won't stand in line to vote. They're not enthused. But mailing in their ballots takes care of that.....and throw in the fraud, and you have a manufactured victory. Amazing this is happening in America.

VTA

UDFA
Reaction score
There's no way this dim-bulb wins anything without a rigged election. I've never seen more inept candidates, the likes of her and Joe Biden, that no one really likes. They have no rational platform and they have to run on clown topics of abortion, race-baiting and gender confusion.

Unfortunately, there are a number of demented Leftists who will throw their support behind this shit-show, but they are far outnumbered.

IDK how effective it will be, but it's a step in the right direction:

cml750

Facepalm
Reaction score
I feel like Harris is going to win. I can't believe it, and I fear it more than any candidates to ever run for office, including Hillary, but I think she has a chance of winning. Democrat voters are nothing is not gullible, and the media plot to stir up fake excitement and enthusiasm seems to be working on some people. It was always going to be a close race so it will not take much to push her ahead of Trump. Keep in mind what the media is doing is CHEATING. The report only positive stories about Kamala, while reporting every debunked lie about Trump as truth - including he wasn't shot by a bullet, and he is the author of Project 2025.

Propaganda works.

Come the election there will be cheating, like in 2020 and 2022. The media will go to work to cover it up and paint anyone who raises the issue as a traitor, anti-democracy, and a wild conspiracy theorist. They will support the Democrats use of lawfare to jail dissidents.

Right now, Democrats can say anything about Trump with a fact check. In the meantime, Republicans who call Harris the Border Czar, are admonished in the media, even though they call her the Border Czar for 3.5 years.

The way for Trump to win, is to stay positive. Talk about the future he wants vs the future the Biden admin has given us. I would not attack Kamala Harris personally - or whoever he VP pick is either. Let his minions do that. Trump and Vance have to keep the spotlight on inflation, the invasion at the border, the proxy wars, parental rights,, and the bill of rights. Trump needs people to be enthusiastic. Voter turnout is going to win this election.
She will win but it will be 100% fraud that puts her in. They will put her in even f they have to give her 300 million fake votes.

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score

Propaganda works.

thats my fear as well plus there is a vast population of stupid and/or ignorant voters in the US who are completely unaware of what you pointed out but will happily lap up any disparaging word about Trump while doing the opposite with Harris

cml750

Facepalm
Reaction score
She will win but it will be 100% fraud that puts her in. They will put her in even f they have to give her 300 million fake votes.
It is either that or they will find a way to cancel the election. They will push us into war, orchestrate a ton of domestic terrorism, or release an actual deadly virus (unlike Covid) or they may do all three.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
It is either that or they will find a way to cancel the election. They will push us into war, orchestrate a ton of domestic terrorism, or release an actual deadly virus (unlike Covid) or they may do all three.
This I could actually see.

Especially in light of how many Republican congress people who stepped down or "retired" during this year

touchdown

Defense Wins Championships
Reaction score
“On Sunday morning,” the official told me, with the approval of Pelosi and Schumer, “Obama called Biden after breakfast and said, ‘Here’s the deal. We have Kamala’s approval to invoke the 25th Amendment."

cml750

Facepalm
Reaction score
This I could actually see.

Especially in light of how many Republican congress people who stepped down or "retired" during this year
dbair, the cabal that is calling the shots is full aware that if Trump wins it is over for them. I see no way they let him win. He is so popular now cancelling the election may very well the only way they can keep him out but I do not underestimate their propensity to commit fraud when the media and courts are complicit about it especially when you realize they want a civil war so they can round us all up.

I am 100% sure we are in the Biblical end times. We know from prophecy there will be a one world government for 7 years (aka the Tribulation/Great tribulation , Daniel's 70th week, the time of Jacobs trouble). That only happens if America is out of the way which only happens if Trump never makes it back to the White House. They will ensure some major shit will go down between now and the election.

Another thing that could happen to keep him out would be the Rapture of the Church. I am not 100% sure Trump himself is saved but I do believe if the Christians were removed prior to the election there is no chance of him winning.

Top Bottom