Creeper

UDFA
Reaction score
So why should I like JD Vance?

So far, Im completely ambivalent.

I don't like how his previous stance against Trump serves as Democratic fodder to throw at the platform (I know this won't effect tried and true Dems or Reps but the chunk of people in the middle might be swayed by what appears to be the same level of suck up and about facing we see from the Dems and media on so many issues)
I am not voting for Trump or Vance. I am voting to stop what the Democrats are doing to my country.

Creeper

UDFA
Reaction score
I hope you’re proven right but I’m not optimistic

The issue is not that we are falling for MSM and democratic lies, or all the energized Trump supporters, the problem I see is that the media. Democrats, talk shows, movies, etc have a left-leaning bias and should not exist due to no one believing and watching their bs. Yet all of the above continues nonstop with the only pushback being from Republicans and conservatives who quickly get categorized as crazy conspiracy theorist, or MAGA nuts or racist, etc

Since most people don’t really pay attention or have the time to really look into all the claims and realize they’re wrong or straight up lies, I think they’re going to take in the steady stream of BS they’ve heard about Trump, not question it and when they end up at the polls, they’re gonna vote against Trump

being energized by Harris (or lack thereof) is not the problem, it’s the huge swath of apathetic people who don’t like any candidate but will have taken in enough of the BS to feel compelled to vote against Trump plus a ton of women HATE Trump, will buy the lies about him and vote accordingly plus Who knows what other kinds of underhanded BS the Democrats will pull like bringing it back mail in ballots in mass ,manipulation of social media, campaign fund manipulation, will the illegal immigrants find a way to vote?, and God knows what else…

The Democrats are trying to create the appearance of energy, and the media is helping them. Kamala got less than 2% of the vote in her own party 4 years ago. Now democrats are just happy Joe Biden is not the candidate. The energy is from thinking that without the burden of Joe's senility, the party has a chance to beat Trump. It wouldn't matter if it was Kamala, or a 1952 Buick.

However, I do believe it is possible that a small percentage of Democrats who would not have voted for Biden because of his mental decline, will vote for Kamala. Those votes are not coming from Trump, they are probably going to come from RFK Jr. and the green party.

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
I am not voting for Trump or Vance. I am voting to stop what the Democrats are doing to my country.

me too but I'd still like to know more about him and hopefully find many things I like and support

doesnt it seem like the ticket would have been better served by someone like Vivek, Ben Carson or Byron Donalds?

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
me too but I'd still like to know more about him and hopefully find many things I like and support

doesnt it seem like the ticket would have been better served by someone like Vivek, Ben Carson or Byron Donalds?

I would have liked Donalds personally. Vivek has warts too but he'll have a place in a Trump administration. I think Donalds could have taken more of the black vote and brought them over. But who knows what kind of skeletons people have in their closet?

I wasn't sold on Vance when he was picked but I can see the logic. Trump needs the blue collar workers from Wisconsin, Michigan and PA. Vance is a self made man from that part of the country and served as a Marine. He appeals to voters in those swing states and he's young enough to appeal to some younger voters who want change.

Republicans need votes. To big to rig is actually the truth.......

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
I would have liked Donalds personally. Vivek has warts too but he'll have a place in a Trump administration. I think Donalds could have taken more of the black vote and brought them over. But who knows what kind of skeletons people have in their closet?

I wasn't sold on Vance when he was picked but I can see the logic. Trump needs the blue collar workers from Wisconsin, Michigan and PA. Vance is a self made man from that part of the country and served as a Marine. He appeals to voters in those swing states and he's young enough to appeal to some younger voters who want change.

seems like the type of voters Vance would bring are already likely to vote for Trump but I'm just guessing at this point since I dont know anything about JD

daboyz

MAGA 🇺🇸
Reaction score
No doubt in my mind, SECRET SERVICE SET UP PRES. TRUMP!! According to one whistleblower, the night before the rally, U.S. Secret Service repeatedly denied offers from a local law enforcement partner to utilize drone technology to adequately secure the rally.

At the same time they had evidence of a suspect using a drone to monitor the area prior to the rally and had a range finder. Did the United States just orchestrate an assassination on President Trump by our own government?

Because that’s what the evidence undeniably shows, that’s a fact. As well as a stolen elelection. We ALL need to Pray, Mr. Trump wins this next election because if he doesn't, Russia, China will come after us. Let alone the terrorists!

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Nobody is "energized" by Kamala Harris. Quit falling for the out and out lies of the Communist Propaganda machine MSM. You're smarter than this.
I'm not watching any news. I'm watching people. Internetking is one such example. Biden's debate flop ended his support. He was gonna stay home. Now he's not. There's 20 or 30 million other such.

You don't understand these idjits.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
please answer the question dbair1967 your thumbs down tells me nothing
Solid conservative with good moral character. USMC and served proudly. Very bright. Didnt come from a privileged upbringing and earned everything he got on his own merit. Tremendous family man.

Basically, everything the typical Democrat is not.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score

Right there with you on Donalds, love the guy.

One of my good friends in Florida is in the Republican party there and knows Donalds well. Absolutely loves the guy. Has a huge future in the party and for our country.

But Vance is really solid and as you mention, he will connect bigtime with those Midwest/PA/WV swing state voters.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
seems like the type of voters Vance would bring are already likely to vote for Trump but I'm just guessing at this point since I dont know anything about JD
Trump almost assuredly had the votes in 2020 but once the rigging was done, he lost Wisconsin, Michigan, Pennsylvania, Minnesota and Virginia.

Vance was picked to help attract MORE voters in those areas.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
I'm not watching any news. I'm watching people. Internetking is one such example. Biden's debate flop ended his support. He was gonna stay home. Now he's not. There's 20 or 30 million other such.

You don't understand these idjits.
He was never staying home, he was always going to vote for whatever dipshit they rolled out there.

I understand them just fine.

In the end, Trump is going to win in a landslide this time. I just hope they don't steal the house and senate.

Creeper

UDFA
Reaction score

I am with Dodger, I would chosen someone else. I assume Trump fell in love with Vance's story, like he fell in love with Mad Dog Matiss over his nickname.

I like Byron Donalds, but I winder if he is still too inexperienced. Given what was available, I probably would have picked him anyway. He is a fighter, takes not bleep from anyone and I think he would remain loyal to Trump. I don't see what Vance has to offer. He is not expending Trump's appeal, whereas Donald might have.

I like Vivek for the things he says. I would follow his advice on how Trump should campaign against Kamala, I just don't know about him as VP.

I think Ben Carson is a really decent human being. Since he was part of Trump's last admin, I am not sure I would want him as VP this time. Someone new and fresh is a better choice.

But he chose Vance for whatever reason and at this point we have to get behind him like Democrats are getting behind Harris. I am disappointed some Republicans are attacking Vance.

Top Bottom