dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Great day for me yesterday with these Communist Kunts losing in embarrassing fashion.

So glad they lost, they are a disgrace to the country and I wish nothing but the most gruesome leg injuries imaginable for them during games.

Creeper

UDFA
Reaction score

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Wherever you live in the US, kiss the ground each day knowing you weren’t born and stuck in this hell on earth of a country:

daboyz

MAGA 🇺🇸
Reaction score
Came across this & had to share. Couldn't stop laughing. And I'm a Trump supporter lol.

Great day for me yesterday with these Communist Kunts losing in embarrassing fashion.

So glad they lost, they are a disgrace to the country and I wish nothing but the most gruesome leg injuries imaginable for them during games.
Lol. What a perfect way for Megan Repinoe to retire by literally blowing her shot. The big mouth posted earlier on Twitter agreeing w/Brittney Griner that trans men should be allowed to play on women's teams. I bet the both of them wouldn't have said that IF a Male was playing on any of their teams nor undressing in front of one in the lockeroom.

They're both gross & don't respect the United States of America. Loved Trump's comment to her because he was pissed she kneeled while Anthem was playing.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Wherever you live in the US, kiss the ground each day knowing you weren’t born and stuck in this hell on earth of a country:

Yeah its absolutely awful.

This is yet another reason to abhor the United Nations. They do absolutely NOTHING about this crap. They don't support removing him from power and never have. They act like they care so much about people, but they prove otherwise with their actions.

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Yeah its absolutely awful.

This is yet another reason to abhor the United Nations. They do absolutely NOTHING about this crap. They don't support removing him from power and never have. They act like they care so much about people, but they prove otherwise with their actions.

Even if they were gung ho on taking them out, what could they do? I'm not saying this to defend the UN, thats another subject for another day but that place is boxed in and supported by China. China and Russia supporting them is what allowed them to exist in the first place, now they're apparently armed to the teeth and have nuclear weapons so its virtually impossible for outsiders to do anything that involves force/war. I saw a show back around the days of 911 and it discussed how many bombs were aimed at South Korea and vice versa, they estimated millions of people would die in a few hours and Seoul would be destroyed in the process. There seems no way to end NK with force without MASSIVE loss of life and destruction. The NK Soceity is so controlled by the government and its citizens have no weapons so I dont see how they could be overthrown from within either.

The only thought I've had is if our military has micro weapons and cameras that could penetrate NK without detection and simultaneously assassinate key leaders and destroy key military installations so they have no ability to respond but thats probably a pipe dream thats a double edge sword in that if our government does have that shit, then its only a matter of time until everyone else does and then what kind of horrific shit will result from that technology and weaponry

Its a real shit sandwich no one can or wants to eat

Top Bottom