Creeper

UDFA
Reaction score
Medicare for all, a policy supported by the liberal left will not work. It is proposed mostly by people who are either full of garbage, or know nothing about Medicare.

I recently needed a minor procedure where I had anesthesia. The hospital bill medicate $2200. Medicare paid $145. My private insurance paid another $249. Note: Most Medicare recipients also have private insurance to cover costs Medicare won't.

Medicare also limits what providers can charge patients after Medicare pays what they determine is appropriate.

Where do providers get the rest of their money? From non-Medicare patients.

If everyone goes on Medicare, Medicare will have to pay providers more, or they will simply stop accepting Medicare patients. Or medical care will suffer as providers will have to forego buying the latest equipment and providing the best care. Medicare itself will have to change.

The Medicare model simply cannot be sustained at the national level. This is why it has not been implemented. Democrats know it will not work. They are lying to you to get your vote.

touchdown

Defense Wins Championships
Reaction score

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
100% guarantee NY Post will be one of the first media outlets Dems go after if they steal this election.
You said if. First evidence I've seen that you have a sense of humor.

Orrrrrrrrr it was a Freudian slip - deep inside you know there's been no "steal."

Creeper

UDFA
Reaction score

This brings up an important point about the border. Trump says he will begin a mass deportation when he is elected. The problem is, these people are deported multiple times and just return. It is a joke. We cannot stop the flow of illegals in this country until there are consequences. And we need a wall so they cannot come back and just pass through the open border 16 times.

Creeper

UDFA
Reaction score

White liberals are the most racist people in the country. They look at black people as some kind of underclass.

The ideas of the white liberals in this video are not uncommon either. Remember the governor of NY claiming blacks kids didn't know how to use the internet? Two mysteries I will never understand, blacks voting for liberal Democrats who think blacks are inferior and Jewish voters voting for Democrats who hate Jews.

I just do not get this at all.

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
This brings up an important point about the border. Trump says he will begin a mass deportation when he is elected. The problem is, these people are deported multiple times and just return. It is a joke. We cannot stop the flow of illegals in this country until there are consequences. And we need a wall so they cannot come back and just pass through the open border 16 times.

He'll never be able to deport in mass, the media will find a way to tag along to ICE pulling family and kids screaming and crying from their homes, conflate that to all deportations and start another Floyd level, burn baby burn, riot nationwide but this time Rittenhouse gets capped

The best I think he'll be able to do is depot people who have broken the law or perhaps if there's a way to find out they were criminals released from other nations prisons that were violent or worse and pose a grave threat

If without the Dems and media losing their shit, how they hell do you deport 10+ million people, especially if heir country of origin refuses to take them back?

Creeper

UDFA
Reaction score
He'll never be able to deport in mass, the media will find a way to tag along to ICE pulling family and kids screaming and crying from their homes, conflate that to all deportations and start another Floyd level, burn baby burn, riot nationwide but this time Rittenhouse gets capped

The best I think he'll be able to do is depot people who have broken the law or perhaps if there's a way to find out they were criminals released from other nations prisons that were violent or worse and pose a grave threat

If without the Dems and media losing their shit, how they hell do you deport 10+ million people, especially if heir country of origin refuses to take them back?
I agree. We'll see AOC crying at some deportation checkpoint or something.

But I don't think physically deporting them all is necessary. I think if we take away their incentives to come here in the first place, and then to stay, they will find their own way home. Not benefits, jobs, drivers licenses, anchor babies, etc. and how can they live here? How can they stay without money?

It is crazy to me for Kamala to say Democrats want border security while at the same time Democrat governors and mayors are declaring their states or cities sanctuaries for illegals. Until this nonsense stops, and there are penalties for harboring, or assisting illegals, we will never stop them from coming here.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
I agree. We'll see AOC crying at some deportation checkpoint or something.

But I don't think physically deporting them all is necessary. I think if we take away their incentives to come here in the first place, and then to stay, they will find their own way home. Not benefits, jobs, drivers licenses, anchor babies, etc. and how can they live here? How can they stay without money?

It is crazy to me for Kamala to say Democrats want border security while at the same time Democrat governors and mayors are declaring their states or cities sanctuaries for illegals. Until this nonsense stops, and there are penalties for harboring, or assisting illegals, we will never stop them from coming here.
Deport all of them.

Either come here legally or dont come here, period.

daboyz

MAGA 🇺🇸
Reaction score
MSM "it was still Trump's fault!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
Pelosi turned down Trump's request to bring in the National Guard on January 6th. How that witch blamed Trump for everything shows her character. She's pure evil & a liar. Did she honestly THINK her lie wouldn't be unearthed? Tired of seeing these ugly faces everywhere. November can't come fast enough!457297999_826546586338635_1319575930686900782_n.jpg

Top Bottom