dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score

Creeper

In the Rotation
Reaction score
What the fuck is going on with Twitter/X?

My feed has been almost completely taken over my leftist propaganda garbage. All the people I "follow" I hardly see anything from anymore.
I am not sure how X decides what you see, but if I use the "For You" tab, all I get is leftists with their stupidity. But even when I use the "Following" tab, I get mostly the same people out of all the people I follow. But at least the "Following" tab does not include all the left wing idiots. Just the occasional ads from Democrats running for office.

Creeper

In the Rotation
Reaction score
Gee, another shocker.

I saw this. I think it is safe to say the DOJ know there are safe districts to operate in and other districts where they will have to contend with impartial juries. DC is the district the acquitted Michael Sussman of perjury charges even though prosecutors presented text messages and email evidence proving Sussman lied to FBI agents. The jury foreperson after the trial told news media, "We have more important things to worry about than someone lying to the FBI. " And yet, DB juries have convicted hundreds of Jan 6 defendants for trespassing! So the DOJ knows if they move this trial to DC, they will get a judge who is on their side, and a jury that will do as they ask.

The media has had no curiosity about the Ashlii Babbit case. She was shot in cold bloods by a cowardly officer who gave her no warning, before shooting to kill, with a crowd of people behind her, including 2 other uniformed officers coming up a stairwell in the line of fire. Michael Byrd, the shooter was not just acquitted, but he was congratulated and promoted to Captain.

Keep in mind, Babbit's attorneys have audio recordings of Byrd radioing to other officers that shots were fired after he fired them. Byrd know she screwed up. Contrast his killing of Babbit to the death of George Floyd. Let's hope the judge keep this trial in San Diego county.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
That officer should be 100% tried as a murderer and the MSM and libtards all over the US would be demanding the same had a white cop done this to an unarmed woman of color.

Creeper

In the Rotation
Reaction score
That officer should be 100% tried as a murderer and the MSM and libtards all over the US would be demanding the same had a white cop done this to an unarmed woman of color.
It kills me. Derek Chauvin is serving 24 years in prison for George Floyd's death when Chauvin never pulled his gun, taser or club. He never kicked Floyd or punched him. He just kneeled on his neck as he was trained to do. William Byrd hides around a corner then comes out shooting at Ashlii Babbit with no warning. It was wanton and reckless. A quick investigation by the Capitol Hill cops and he is fully exonerated. I hoped Ashlii's mother and husband win their lawsuit and force the Capitol Hill police to pay them millions.

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
I am not sure how X decides what you see, but if I use the "For You" tab, all I get is leftists with their stupidity. But even when I use the "Following" tab, I get mostly the same people out of all the people I follow. But at least the "Following" tab does not include all the left wing idiots. Just the occasional ads from Democrats running for office.
you can also start blocking accounts

I've started doing this because tweet responses get overtaken by spammers and you cant easily get to responses that may be helpful. Since doing this, I've noticed more pure (non spam/ad related) responses are easily viewed

Creeper

In the Rotation
Reaction score
you can also start blocking accounts

I've started doing this because tweet responses get overtaken by spammers and you cant easily get to responses that may be helpful. Since doing this, I've noticed more pure (non spam/ad related) responses are easily viewed
I only block nuisance accounts, like people who just want to argue but ignore data or facts, and accounts that resort to name-calling right off the bat. No doubt there are accounts that are there just be trolls. I block them as well. I just do not follow idiot leftists who post their nonsense devoid of facts or truth.

Creeper

In the Rotation
Reaction score
Allowing gay marriage created a very slippery slope

100% true. Gay marriage was never the issue. They could have solved all the problems with inheritance and other rights without allowing gay marriage. It has always be about pushing the envelope of social norms. Some people just wan to constantly push against the rules of society. Once they won on gay marriage and that was a rigged case as well, it opened the door to this gender identity insanity and of course grooming children.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
If I had known in the 80's and 90's what a complete fucktard he was, I never would have watched a single one of his movies. This ranks right up there with "fuck your freedoms" comment he made about Covid because he was of course batshit crazy about that too.

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
I only block nuisance accounts, like people who just want to argue but ignore data or facts, and accounts that resort to name-calling right off the bat. No doubt there are accounts that are there just be trolls. I block them as well. I just do not follow idiot leftists who post their nonsense devoid of facts or truth.

I dont mind those types as they keep my on my toes on various nonsensical responses

the stuff I hate is when the post is about the solar eclipse for example and the first 20+ responses are about some silly fight video then a girl flashing her ta-tas then someone skateboarding and on and on and on.......having nothing to do with the original post making it impossible to find out more info about the topic or what people are thinking, this seems to have increased since Elon purchased for some reason

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Allowing gay marriage created a very slippery slope

Ha!

I just mentioned in a previous post that this is what will eventually happen when there is no authoritative objective standard of what is right and wrong because everything becomes relative so who is anyone to condemn pedophelia if they "were born this way"

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Disney white male senior exec says there's "no way we're hiring a white male"

I want to start a YouTube channel called "Racists or nah?"with YouTube tiles like "If Joy Reid was White", "If Al Sharpton was White", etc, etc

then take one of their quotes, change the word "black" to "white" and then have AI make a cartoon "white" version of them saying the same thing with the words interchanged just to show how racists they are.

Here's a recent statement Joy Ried made:

For me, there is something wonderfully poetic about the fact that despite the fact that even if convicted he is not going to go to prison, the first person to actually criminally prosecute Donald Trump is a Black Harvard grad, the very kind of person that his former staff, the people who worked for him, Steven Miller, etc, want to never be at Harvard, uh, Law School but he was and he came out and graduated and he’s prosecuted you Donald and a black woman is doing the same exact thing in Georgia and a black woman forced you to pay a $175 million dollar fine thats out now, also in question because the people who put it up, that might not be legit. Donald Trump is being held to account by the very multi-cultural, multi-racial democracy that he is trying to dismantle and for me, there is something poetic and actually wonderful about that, it says something good about our country that we’re still capable of having that happen, go DEI!”

Here it is changed:

“For me, there is something wonderfully poetic about the fact that despite the fact that even if convicted she is not going to go to prison, the first person to actually criminally prosecute Joy Reid is a White Harvard grad, the very kind of person that her former staff, the people who worked for her want to never be at Harvard, ah Law School but he was and he came out and graduated and he’s prosecuted you Joy and a white woman is doing the same exact thing in Georgia and a white woman forced you to pay a $175 million dollar fine thats out now, also in question because the people who put it up, that might not be legit. Joy Reid is being held to account by the very single-cultural, white supremacist democracy that she is trying to dismantle and for me, there is something poetic and actually wonderful about that, it says something good about our country that we’re still capable of having that happen, die DEI!”

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
So, this is just an example of right wing fear mongering.

13 yr old girl brutally raped by illegal alien and these two fucking assclown libtards laughing about it

Creeper

In the Rotation
Reaction score
So, this is just an example of right wing fear mongering.

13 yr old girl brutally raped by illegal alien and these two fucking assclown libtards laughing about it

People need to accept that Democrats do not really care about people unless they can exploit them for political gain. Biden does not care about the lives lost to illegal immigrants. He didn't care about the 13 marines killed in Afghanistan. Him looking at his watch wile the bodies of dead soldiers were being carried off a plane told us exactly who Joe Biden is. Hillary asking, "What difference does it make no how those 4 people died?" told us how much she cares about the lives of others.

If the last 3 women raped and murdered by illegals were killed in a mass shooting by an AR-15 you can bet these same cold hearted pricks would be blubbering all over the TV networks about banning assault weapons and how Republicans killed the victims. The fact is, more Americans die at the hands of illegal aliens every year than are killed with assault weapons, and it is not close.

Top Bottom