daboyz

MAGA 🇺🇸
Reaction score
Redzone blues continue. Looking hideous on National Television back-to-back weeks while Egals fans are laughing & celebrating a big win in New Orleans.

* On a brighter note at this end, Phillies are one win away from winning the division since 2011. And Penn State is 2-0. Not sure why I stick with them dang Cowboys lol.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
The only thing that has surprised me so far is that they haven’t run the ball more with Henry.

Otherwise this game is going EXACTLY as I expected it would.

Mustang1

0le Ball Coach
Reaction score
I sure hope that JJ was smart enough to not allow a no trade clause in DP’s contract. He is terrible. We are getting our butts handed to us by real football teams with real ownership and real coaching. I would have rather plugged in Cooper Rush and let Dak walk. We have no defensive line. Our running backs are average at best. If there is a franchise QB early in next years draft we should take him. It is apparent early on that we will be drafting early in 2025.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Like I said before the game started, this team is full of pussies that won’t man up and say enough is enough.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
2nd play of the second half and Derrick Henry is out here doing Derrick Henry things

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Well the Ravens already have 191 of the 250 yards I predicted they would have.

And it’s only the first drive of the 2nd half

Top Bottom