daboyz

MAGA 🇺🇸
Reaction score
Playing a poor Ravens/Gnats back to back clubs. Dak & company will look like a SB caliber team yet once again to get those critics going lol. 3-1 come Friday morning while Egals fall to Saints in Dramatic style. 1-2
GM Jerry "we dont have a RB problem"
Neither does MM!

Unfortunately, Cowboys head coach Mike McCarthy doesn't seem to think an immediate change is necessary. During his Wednesday press conference, McCarthy discussed the team's running game and showed no indication that Dalvin Cook is in the plan yet.

"Mike McCarthy said the Cowboys need more attempts at running back with their running back by committee before truly accessing their running game with Ezekiel Elliott, Rico Dowdle and Deuce Vaughn," Clarence Hill of All City DLLS.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Friday they said it looked like he was good to go. Today, not so much.

I smell IR coming soon.

The other DT that we recently picked whose name I don’t care to learn that was already put on IR came out to the media this week saying that his wrist is fine and that he doesn’t know why was put on IR. Basically outing the team for putting him on IR because he’s not ready to play and because he played like shit last week.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
The Saints scored TD’s on their first 6 drives against us last week.

This week?

They are losing to the Eagles 7-6.

Maveric

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Picking games in this league is the ultimate crapshoot. Saints destroy Dallas and only score 12 points the next week in a loss. Giants look like world beaters after being an absolute disaster the first two weeks. Bucs and Texans both start out hot and get shit stomped today. I think when I pick for next week I'm breaking out the tarot cards...

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Well Lamar already has 10 of his 100 yards on the day.

The Cowboys are 1-7 all time vs the Cowboys

Today is not the day we get win number 2

Top Bottom