Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Total rushing yards given up in the first three games of this season?

That is an average of 185 rushing yards per game

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Total rushing yards given up in the first three games of this season?

almost all of it is last two games

last two games the other team has TOTALED 31 pass attempts, and yet is averaging an ungodly amount of yds per reception

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
OL is a complete mess. Guyton and Beebe simply aren't ready. Zack is cooked. Steele is still a turnstile.
at some point they have to admit Solari (like numerous other coaches here) was just a fucking mistake

Bringing McCarthy back after another playoff flop was a mistake

Bringing in washed up Zimmer was a huge mistake

Solari and Schottenheimer were mistakes

This team is just a tractor trailer full of cowshit

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
We couldn’t stop the run under Garrett.

Then Mike McCarthy gets here and nothing changes.

He brings in Mike Nolan and a new scheme and we literally set records for the worst defense in league history. And we can’t stop the run.

So we bring in Dan Quinn and a new scheme. He gets pressure and turnovers, but also could NEVER stop the run.

He’s gone, so we bring in Zimmer and another new scheme specifically to stop the run. And this is the shit we get?

557 yards given up in the first three games?

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Well. After it looked like we weren't even trying, we wind up giving them a war.
It was a fluke. Baltimore just shit the bed after Tucker missed that FG to make it 31-6

They took the foot off the gas and had far too many penalties of their own, although some of them were extremely gratuitous calls in our favor too

This is one of the worst teams in the league. Bottom 5 without question.

We wont win another game until the end of November.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
We couldn’t stop the run under Garrett.

Then Mike McCarthy gets here and nothing he changes.

He brings in Mike Nolan and a new scheme and we literally set records for the worst defense in league history. And we can’t stop the run.

So we bring in Dan Quinn and a new scheme. He gets pressure and turnovers, but also could NEVER stop the run.

He’s gone, so we bring in Zimmer and mother new scheme specifically to stop the run. And this is the shit we get?

557 yards given up in the first three games?
Its the culture there. They are coddled and dont practice. They are soft as a tub of cream cheese sitting out in 100 degree heat

Jones is a fucking cancer. Until he is out of here this franchise will never win jackshit

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I wish Jimmy Johnson was waiting for this team in the locker room after the game!!!!

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Its the culture there. They are coddled and dont practice. They are soft as a tub of cream cheese sitting out in 100 degree heat

Jones is a fucking cancer. Until he is out of here this franchise will never win jackshit

there ya go, finally coming around I see

Kirk61

Practice Squad
Reaction score
I'm not sad at all, I have accepted the fact that this will be the Dallas Cowboy's for the next 3 years. Dak got his money and its obvious he has accepted the fact they wont be winners either under that shit eating grin leadership he's always wearing on the sidelines.

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
I'm not sad at all, I have accepted the fact that this will be the Dallas Cowboy's for the next 3 years. Dak got his money and its obvious he has accepted the fact they wont be winners either under that shit eating grin leadership he's always wearing on the sidelines.

hate to beak it to you but this is the jones & spawn Cowboys and 3 more years (on top of the last 30) aint changing diddly squat.

The only hope is the complete removal of jones & spawn from ownership and operations and we know that aint happening

They should change the name to the Purgatory Cowboys

Maveric

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
This team...
Can't run.
Can't stop the run.
The 240 million dollar man can't play from behind.
Has an owner/gm who wants to be right more than he wants to win, and doesn't have to answer to anybody.
Talks a lot of crap about accountability but NEVER backs it up.
.........but at least our kicker's awesome.

Top Bottom