SamWhittemore1793

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Team is soft as charmin and the league has known this for years. The deer in the headlights look in Daks eyes every time says it all ...

Maveric

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
You just can't keep doing the same things over and over again." He says after they've done exactly that for years...

TyronSmithLols

Spectator
Reaction score
My Tyron Smith looked like an absolute LEGEND getn whipped by Epenesa on 3rd down ... giving up his 5th sack of the season (straight from Troy) LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLs

daboyz

MAGA 🇺🇸
Reaction score
Jerry COULD be the hero & save the season. With McCarthy's contract ending, SAVE this season & bring in hoodie & his staff. Let him run the entire circus that you've created.

Show the fans you have brass ones. Bring back what the star once stood for. Sit in your booth & watch your Cowboys be America's team yet once again. You spent the coin on Prescott, now pull the trigger & Just Do It! (end of rant) 20241015_034655.jpg

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Johnny Walker GM says McCarthy will not be fired during the season (basically)

I do wonder if the team gets beat as bad in San Fran as they did v Detroit if his tune would change.

VTA

UDFA
Reaction score
Johnny Walker GM says McCarthy will not be fired during the season (basically)

I do wonder if the team gets beat as bad in San Fran as they did v Detroit if his tune would change.

I really don't think it'll matter. Jones is already knee-deep in recycle mode (his MO for decades - I really though we were past that), bringing back dead wood like Zim and Zeke; a dead season is a dead season, no matter which wooden Indian stands on the sideline with a clipboard.

Maybe he can hit up Campo.

Top Bottom