English Cowboy

In the Rotation
Reaction score
My give a fuck is STILL broken from the shit kicking Green Bay gave us in the playoffs last year.
I refuse to get enthused by any shit-stompings this team hands out in the regular season. We've seen that story before.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Detroit's D looks like a dang hornet's nest on that first 3 and out they forced.

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Thia is where the guy drives me crazy. All we need is a couple of first downs to lessen the momentum and he shits the bed. I mean, dude, one first down would be good or some positive plays.

Do all QBs jump in the air when they pass like Dak?

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
I can only remember three runs from the entire game. Probably be games where the running game's even less memorable than that...
His blocking was excellent. Overall he was serviceable. Not good, not great. Useful.

Maveric

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Figures the night game would be the one game today to go to overtime...

daboyz

MAGA 🇺🇸
Reaction score
Deal w/it people, Prescott isn't going anywhere. Watson was sacked six times, intercepted twice. He had several overthrows, held the ball too long on some plays & rarely looked comfortable. Be glad that wasn't Prescott!

Focus on the game itself. Cowboys Offense, Defense & Special Teams all played lights out. Only concerns, 56% ranked 14th last season in the redzone seemed to have continued. Good season opener though.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Deal w/it people, Prescott isn't going anywhere. Watson was sacked six times, intercepted twice. He had several overthrows, held the ball too long on some plays & rarely looked comfortable. Be glad that wasn't Prescott!

Focus on the game itself. Cowboys Offense, Defense & Special Teams all played lights out. Only concerns, 56% ranked 14th last season in the redzone seemed to have continued. Good season opener though.
So for 240 million dollars, we're supposed to be thankful that "at least we don't have a pile of cow dung" at QB?

Prescott played ok in the first half but he was pretty bad in the 2nd half, willing to cut him a little slack because Cleveland's defense is extremely talented, but he will have to be far better than what he showed yesterday for us to win most games (starting with the next two home games)

Our defense played really good but they (Browns) did have 3rd/4th and 5th string OT's playing in the game, their WR's dropped several balls and we played one of the worst starting QB's in the league.

Top Bottom