yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
This weeks edition of "Yim's favorite pic"

I’ll say the same thing I’ve said since day one about Dak

I like him but he takes too much of the salary cap for him to ever find success. If he had the wisdom to take less to build a better team around him, he might actually win something and probably make even more money in the long run, but everybody thinks shortsighted regardless of how it impacts the teams ability to win the Super Bowl

Mahomes and Brady get it and they'll be legends for it, rich ones, in spite of not getting every single dollar they cut out their salary

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
I’ll say the same thing I’ve said since day one about Dak

I like him but he takes too much of the salary cap for him to ever find success. If he had the wisdom to take less to build a better team around him, he might actually win something and probably make even more money in the long run, but everybody thinks shortsighted regardless of how it impacts the teams ability to win the Super Bowl

Mahomes and Brady get it and they'll be legends for it, rich ones, in spite of not getting every single dollar they cut out their salary
Thats great and all, but what about the pic

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
anyone watching the game tonight?

I have Directtv and its blocked because of some dispute with Disney/ABC

any tips on where to watch?

Maveric

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
anyone watching the game tonight?

I have Directtv and its blocked because of some dispute with Disney/ABC

any tips on where to watch?
I have basic cable (fuck Direct TV). Watching the Manning Cast at the moment.

Maveric

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Isnt that on ESPN?

MNF with Peyton and Eli is blocked on my DTV
I told Direct TV to go fuck themselves a few years back, have cable through one of the local companies. 3:51 left in the first and I think Belichek has talked more tonight than I've heard in 30 years...

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
I told Direct TV to go fuck themselves a few years back, have cable through one of the local companies. 3:51 left in the first and I think Belichek has talked more tonight than I've heard in 30 years...

Where are you watching it?

ESPN2?

Top Bottom