dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Really poor 2nd half offensively and now it looks like we've lost our 2nd best offensive receiving threat on what appears to be a bad knee injury.

Prescott has played like shit in 2nd half. Bad throws galore and a damn stupid delay of game

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Prescott's two throws had no chance to be caught.

Thia is where the guy drives me crazy. All we need is a couple of first downs to lessen the momentum and he shits the bed. I mean, dude, one first down would be good or some positive plays.

Maveric

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Really poor 2nd half offensively and now it looks like we've lost our 2nd best offensive receiving threat on what appears to be a bad knee injury.

Prescott has played like shit in 2nd half. Bad throws galore and a damn stupid delay of game
Like happened on more than one occasion last year, Aubrey and the defense have carried this game. But Dak will get all the hype post game.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Glad we have Aubrey, kid is insane.

But there's another drive where Prescott essentially did nothing good. Had the one gimmee to Luepke but nothing else.

He has not had a good 2nd half.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Like happened on more than one occasion last year, Aubrey and the defense have carried this game. But Dak will get all the hype post game.
Not from me.

He had a couple nice series in the first half but not much else.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
At no point during this game have we been under a threat of losing. Our D is lights out and our O has been serviceable against last year's #1 defense. Surprised a lot of people.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
At no point during this game have we been under a threat of losing. Our D is lights out and our O has been serviceable against last year's #1 defense. Surprised a lot of people.
Not very many QBs lighting it up week one, league wide. So we're far from alone having ours playing pretty mediocre. I think it's a product of not taking any preseason snaps in game action.

On Dak's contract - I'm not against him getting the bag, I just wanted to see him test the real market not the one where teams bid against themselves. I wanted him to play out this season then become an unrestricted free agent. This has always been my stance it was on Romo, Dez, Cooper, Lamb... Maybe there would be a bidding war? I think his agent did him poor service advising him to sign. I think he gets more from someone like LV if he were truly on the market. And maybe even quite a bit more.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Injuries were definitely the worst thing to day.

Preliminary reports say Ferguson probably has a torn ACL and I think rookie CB Caelen Carson looks like he got hurt at some point late in the 3rd or early 4th and did not return.

Rushing offense was not overly impressive and I thought Prescott had a terrible 2nd half.

Hopefully our defense is THAT good, but some of it was definitely Cleveland was really bad. Penalties, dropped passes, terrible throws, bad pass protection and they had no run game either.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Haven't seen any political ads at all here. You must be in a swing state.

I’m in CA which is in no way a swing state. Trump couldn’t win here even if he was the only one on the ballot and I’m seeing her shitty ass horse face at every commercial as well.

Top Bottom