Maveric

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
If you'd have told me a month ago I'd be picking the Giants this week I'd have said you were nuts. That's the point we're at, though. The needs this team has are deep.
Run the damn ball.
Stop the damn run.
Toughen up, to a man, top to bottom. This team, when hit fast and hard, folds even faster. They don't want to hear it? Do something about it.
Get to a lead and hold it, because we all know the 240 million dollar man can't play from behind.
Speaking of Dak, he needs to get thicker skin fast. If he's going to get that testy three games into the contract, he'll never make it four years.
This team's been getting their asses kicked all over the stadium, and until someone other than Aubrey and Anger shows me something I have no reason to believe it won't continue. 23-15 Giants.

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
the giants have been a "get right" game for dak for a long time. dak has won 12 in a row vs the giants and hasnt lost to them since his rookie season and i dont think he will on thursday

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
the giants have been a "get right" game for dak for a long time. dak has won 12 in a row vs the giants and hasnt lost to them since his rookie season and i dont think he will on thursday
Get ready to be disappointed

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
1727312506936.png

ZUGbr4j.gif

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
20-16 Giants tonight.

Afterward, back to back ugly losses to Stealers and Lions and possibly the end of the McCarthy era for the bye week.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score

We were undefeated at home last season until we weren’t

I hope NYG shitstomp so bad that it starts the downward spiral of the M&M’s (Mike and Mike) losing the team which will hopefully lead to every coach being fired (other than Al Harris)

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
We were undefeated at home last season until we weren’t

I hope NYG shitstomp so bad that it starts the downward spiral of the M&M’s (Mike and Mike) losing the team which will hopefully lead to every coach being fired (other than Al Harris)
Have you watched those guys in the secondary trying to cover and tackle this year?

Top Bottom