dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
I did notice that
[
I also noticed our left tackle doing the same thing and thinking I sure am glad we didn't get a penalty on a few occasions

Name once please.

And I didn't say the Vikings got hosed, I just acknowledged there was enough contact to the head where a penalty could have been called and that strikes me as pretty obvious.

Nobody disputes he contacted the head. But the false start should have been called FIRST and that kills the play right there. The gripe the Vikes really have is if the refs HAD called that obvious false start, the Vikes would have got another try (albeit 5 yds back) but since they didn't, they were done.

Having said that, I'm glad they didn't call it and think its a BS overly cautious rule

Its a rule but they showed why Corrente didn't call it, he couldn't see it.

Bob Sacamano

All-Pro
Reaction score
Linehan has to design some better blitz beaters than what we saw tonight. A dumpoff to Zeke and a WR screen to T Willy just won't cut it.

Idk, try running 2 times in a row. That could help too.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Who do you think we lose to? Or do you just think we rest our starters for the final 2 weeks?

If the officials call the game next Sunday night as bad as tonight, we'll almost assuredly lose.

We cant play as bad as we did either though. This was not a good game offensively even minus the bad calls. The turnovers are inexcusable and fumbling the damn snap to negate any chance to put the game away on 3rd and 1 is fucking awful.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
WTF asshole. Your team just got call after call after call that went in your favor. Probably a 100 yards or so in total offense we had got wiped out by penalties, including a huge run deep into Vikes territory and an INT that gave us the ball deep in their territory. Fucking ridiculous whining by Robison here.

Ben Goessling
ESPN Staff Writer

An animated Brian Robison took issue with officials for the lack of holding calls on the Cowboys' line and the hit on Sam Bradford that wasn't called on the Vikings' final two-point conversion. "This has been building up over the last few weeks," Robison said. "I know I'm probably going to get fined, but at some point, somebody has to stand up and say something."

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Bet some guys in stripes got rich tonight. Job well done.

Darren Rovell
ESPN Senior Writer

Vegas Wins: 89% of the money at the 108 William Hill sports books in Nevada was on Cowboys covering 3. They win by 2.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Here's how the whiney-assed Vikes fans and assorted Cowboys haters are spinning this, and my reply.

myimagehost

Pussies blame the refs. Look, we all know the refs suck - that's the whole reason we HAVE reviews, challenges, and all that shit. But FUCKING LOSERS blame the officials, and that is what Jimmy was really tryna tell ya.

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Name once please.

Nobody disputes he contacted the head. But the false start should have been called FIRST and that kills the play right there. The gripe the Vikes really have is if the refs HAD called that obvious false start, the Vikes would have got another try (albeit 5 yds back) but since they didn't, they were done.

Its a rule but they showed why Corrente didn't call it, he couldn't see it.

fair enough, I'm not gonna waste anymore keystrokes on this amigo and sorry, I didnt record the game so I cant rewind it to show you where I thought Tyron jumped early. I could be wrong, I just recall seeing what I thought was very similar to the false start on that last play.

I'm just glad they won!!

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
all that drama because Frederick snapped the ball into his ass

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Here's how the whiney-assed Vikes fans and assorted Cowboys haters are spinning this, and my reply.

myimagehost

Pussies blame the refs. Look, we all know the refs suck - that's the whole reason we HAVE reviews, challenges, and all that shit. But FUCKING LOSERS blame the officials, and that is what Jimmy was really tryna tell ya.

WOW. They got some nerve.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Thats pretty fucking sad and irritating that our 2nd round pick cant pick up the slack for the loss of a 7th round pick.

There's a reason he got beat out by that 7th rounder.

Escobar is what he is. I think he got hosed on one of those calls tonight but he is not nor will he ever be a good blocker.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score

myimagehost

Wow. Just wow.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Escobar is what he is. I think he got hosed on one of those calls tonight but he is not nor will he ever be a good blocker.
Yep and that's not his calling card. His calling card is SUPPOSED to be his receiving skills and matchup problems we haven't seen yet. But Swaim gives us in spades.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
We clinch a playoff berth with a Tampa loss or tie (they are at San Diego) or a Redskins loss (they are at Arizona). Either or both is a real possibility.

The big one is Giants at Pittsburgh though. We could use a NYG loss here.

All 3 of these games are 4:25 starts on FOX

Top Bottom