cmd34(work)

Draft Pick
Reaction score
Shaun Cody and Amobi Okoye are currently available.

Okoye is only 26.

Or we could sign Michael Brooks off Seattle's Practice Squad.

There's options. It's like we are just being stubborn or we are oblivious to our DT issues right now.

Jon88

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Shaun Cody and Amobi Okoye are currently available.

Okoye is only 26.

Or we could sign Michael Brooks off Seattle's Practice Squad.

There's options. It's like we are just being stubborn or we are oblivious to our DT issues right now.

That doesn't answer my question.

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
[video=youtube;BmpuPSCc2SA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BmpuPSCc2SA[/video]

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Has to be one of the worst opening day performances ever for a defending super bowl champion

Ravens had the looks of a 4-12 team out there tonight

Joe Flacco can say whatever he wants about Ray Lewis and his pre-game rah-rahs and how they don't make any since, but it is clear that the Ravens are a different team without both Ray Lewis and Ed Reed.

Jon88

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
We finally beat the Giants at our house.

At some point they need to be held accountable for everything they did on our opening night at Cowboys Stadium.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Let me explain this post in more detail.

What David is trying to do is, even though Ozzie Newsome has been great at his job more often than not, and even though his team just finished winning a Super Bowl, David is trying, in a subtle way, to prop up his main man Jerry Jones, by taking a shot at Newsome. Implying that, hey, not every GM is perfect.

Sheik, with the fuckup post of the day. Congrats.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Faggitt Jim Harbaugh STILL playing the wah baby over the league refusing to protect his QB.

Seriously douche bag, this is fucking football. STFU and play. If you are so worried about your precious QB getting hurt, then don't run read option plays. Pretty simple.

Reaction score
bbgun, I know you're kind of retarded with wanting each game to have its own thread and all, but how about we just make this the "All non-Cowboys games" week one thread.

mmmm'kay?

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
Ozzie could flunk the next seven drafts and still not be as wretched as Jerry.

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
bbgun, I know you're kind of retarded with wanting each game to have its own thread and all, but how about we just make this the "All non-Cowboys games" week one thread.

mmmm'kay?

That's what I intended this thread to be. In the past, Dallas games and non-Dallas games have shared the same thread. I think that's cumbersome and retarded.

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
I don't roll that way Sheik. I know you and Mid have a "special" relationship, but its not the type of lifestyle I'm interested in.

You still wearing socks with your sandals and sporting the fanny pack?

You're not my type.

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
But just to be safe, Db, you might wanna hide razor blades in your mouth and asshole when we do the DCU picnic this year.

Top Bottom