Jon88

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
[video=youtube;JjiX1HxJ0Jw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JjiX1HxJ0Jw[/video]

Ridiculous

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
someone thought an eyebrow plucking metrosexual at a football game was a good idea?

ThoughtExperiment

Quality Starter
Reaction score
someone thought an eyebrow plucking metrosexual at a football game was a good idea?

11688805-large.jpg

GloryDaysRBack

Quality Starter
Reaction score
I wouldn't even be surprised if we do to the Giants what the Broncs did to the Ravens last night.

Problem then is going to be everyone jumping on the team's bandwagon and telling them how wonderful they are.

Nope. Beat them week 1 last year and proceeded to look like shit. Not falling for this trap again. And I don't think others will either.

Reaction score
@calexmendez 1m
Caesar Rayford, the Arena League guy the Cowboys picked up, says he practiced some at DT this week. More at DT than DE today.

Also per Brandon George we're bringing back Jerome Long

Reaction score
I really didn't like what the NFL tried to do last night at all with the count down and pregame theatrics.

It was way over the top.

This is the NFL. Not the WWE.

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
Looking like a long year for Ozzie's Ravens

Let me explain this post in more detail.

What David is trying to do is, even though Ozzie Newsome has been great at his job more often than not, and even though his team just finished winning a Super Bowl, David is trying, in a subtle way, to prop up his main man Jerry Jones, by taking a shot at Newsome. Implying that, hey, not every GM is perfect.

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
Not sure if our LBs can prevent us getting gashed on the ground by Wilson or Charles in the first two weeks.

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
It's going to be ugly. Probably gunna give up 200 yards on the ground to that little piece of shit 3rd down back the Giants are counting on.

Jon88

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Does anyone remember that game when he gashed his head? I remember him being on the sidelines holding a towel to it. It looked gruesome.

Top Bottom